Candidates must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to qualify for this role. See below for more information.
*Please note that while this role will operate remotely, it is required that the candidate resides in the West Region and within 50 miles of a major airport. States included in Yelp's defined West Region include: California (excluding the Bay Area), Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Nevada, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.*
Yelp’s mission is to connect people with great local businesses. Yelp’s Midmarket team partners with established and growing multi-location businesses to provide industry leading digital advertising solutions. Yelp has become an essential part in clients’ local advertising mix and the Midmarket team is growing fast.
The Midmarket Account Executive works with multi-location regional clients selling Yelp's diverse advertising products. You will develop an understanding of your clients’ needs, educate them on Yelp's platform and develop Yelp Ad campaigns that will help them better connect with their customers and drive in-store sales. We are looking for someone with relevant digital, media, or advertising sales experience and a demonstrated track record of exceeding goals. This role is key to Yelp’s success and offers significant career growth opportunities within Yelp’s Multi-Location Sales team.
Where You Come In:
- You will work across a territory of key accounts at are a strong fit for Yelp’s advertising solutions
- You will have ownership and autonomy over the full sales cycle from prospecting to close
- You will map out the client organization and build relationships with multiple contacts, with a focus on decision-makers within the organization
- You will understand your clients’ business objectives/challenges and align Yelp’s proven advertising solutions to accomplish their goals
- You will partner with clients to develop a cohesive local strategy utilizing branding and conversion products, local search campaigns and customer engagement tools
- You will partner with Yelp’s customer success and account management teams to ensure strong client experience and program performance post-sale
What it Takes to Succeed:
- You have 3+ years selling to Midmarket clients
- You have experience selling digital advertising, media, or SaaS
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing deals $25,000+
- You have experience with Salesforce
- You are hungry to grow your career and tackle new challenges with a clear desire to have a big impact on Yelp’s revenue and client set
- You have strategic selling skills
- You have strong time management skills
- You are a creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- You have a solid understanding of online media and metrics
- You have successful experience presenting to mid to large size groups over the phone
- You are proficient in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- You are fearless, relentless and with an unwillingness to settle for anything less than your best
- You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this role. Exceptions are made only where legally required.
What You'll Get:
- Available your first day: Full medical, vision, and dental (Employee-only plans available at no cost to the employee)
- 15 days PTO per year for first 2 years of employment (accrual begins on date of hire); number of PTO days increases after 2 years of tenure, 5 paid wellness days, 12 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday
- Up to 14 weeks of parental leave
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Health Savings, Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Target salary is $80,000 plus performance based incentives
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education — and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include “Playing Well With Others” and “Authenticity.”
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Actual salary offered may vary based on multiple factors, including but not limited to, an individual's location and experience.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Information on Yelp
Yelp operates in the Information Technology industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and New York, NY. Yelp was founded in 2004. It has 7236 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 244 open jobs at Yelp, click here.
Read Full Job Description