- Become a Market Expert. You will dive deep into the world of software development, application security, and how those two are converging. We sell to technical buyers in an innovative space. You’ll be be curious, educated, and position yourself to be a trusted advocate in the sales process.
- Drive Discovery & Deliver Value Proposition. You'll artfully complete discovery to understand the prospects pain points, ideal solution, and determine if there's a mutual fit. You'll position StackHawk based on our unique differentiators and the benefits our customers have achieved.
- Manage Sales Process. You're familiar with BANT and MEDDIC as frameworks to continuously qualify and navigate your deals. You will guide prospects as they go through the various steps of the buyers journey, qualifying deals, executing POCs, negotiating contracts, and closing deals within the expected timeframe.
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction. You'll be the quarterback for any prospect engagements. You will ensure that folks experience a high level of satisfaction and are delighted by their experience, regardless of the decision that they make.
- 5+ years of closing experience
- Experience with developer, DevOps, or technical tools
- Balance of a just make it happen sales personality and a thoughtful advocate of potential customers – we are seeking someone who drives revenue for the business while also leaving a positive impression on those who don’t move forward
- Embracer of change – StackHawk is early-stage organization, which may have unpredictable twists and turns. If you're excited by the challenge and the opportunity to build something from scratch, this is the role for you.
- Self starter – you don’t need a fully baked playbook to do your job. You're excited by the challenge of solving problems, managing your work, and holding yourself accountable.
- Competitive Compensation: Earn a competitive salary and get an equity stake in the company that we are building together.
- Solid Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance 100% paid for employees and dependents. Other benefits include life insurance, AD&D, and 401K.
- Time to Recharge Encouraged: Take what you need vacation plus ten paid holidays! Unplug, recharge, and come back refreshed.
- Fun Team and Perks: We do great work and have fun doing it! Get a great at home equipment setup, a fun team to collaborate with, and other great perks.
- Place Where Your Work Matters and You Grow: As an early stage company, your work shapes the product that we are building. Nothing beats arriving at work every day knowing that your work deeply matters, and there is no better opportunity to grow in your career.
StackHawk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
On target earnings for this role is up to $240K, dependent on experience.