Mid Market Account Executive at OneSignal (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:18 a.m. (CST) on Sunday, April 17, 2022
When you pick up your smartphone or open your laptop, the first thing you’ll see are push notifications - maybe there’s a breaking news alert, or an NFL game entering overtime, a sale or back-in-stock alert from your favorite store, or a notification your order has been received… Whatever it is, chances are the message you’re reading was sent using OneSignal.
Over 1.2 Million mobile app developers and marketers use OneSignal to send these notifications and in-app messages (recently launched sms and email support). We started as a Y Combinator-backed game developer. Our founders were frustrated with existing notification tools, so we built our own system. It took off like wildfire. Now we help businesses send 8 Billion notifications every single day.
We’re seeking a sales professional to help OneSignal spread its goodwill to Product Leaders, Marketers and Developers across the globe, and help the company convert the over 1.2 Million current platform users of the product. The primary responsibilities will be to manage, source and close net new dollars from an assigned geographical territory. This includes working with our SDR team on inbound leads, cross sell opportunities within our significant install base and generating new leads through your own outreach.
This team member will be eager, energetic, a curious problem solver who can learn in a fast-paced, innovative, technical environment. Ideal candidates will have an interest in push notifications and messaging, and how companies can integrate the OneSignal product into their existing workflows, systems to more effectively connect and grow engagement with their users. Excitement to be part of a rocketship growth startup that isn’t a fine-tuned machine, requiring every early hire to be willing to wear different hats and do what’s necessary to make the company successful.
In a typical month, the Mid Market Account Executive at OneSignal might:
- Manage net new and up sell Annual Recurring Revenue with assigned territory
- Work with SDR team member to start new revenue focused conversations
- Generate and maintain an active pipeline of sales opportunities
- Ability to recognize ideal customer profiles and buyer persona
- Qualify inbound lead and generate outbound leadsLead all discovery and pricing calls, as well as high-level platform demos
- Evangelize OneSignal to all prospective and existing clients
What you'll bring:
- 3+ years of software sales experience in a closing individual contributor role
- Demonstrated success hitting & exceeding goals; preferably a SaaS sales quota
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and collaboration skills
- Incredible attention to detail (managing activities; follow up with customers)
- Bring a competitive, team spirit and a growth mindset
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus, but not required
- Bonus points if you have experience selling customer experience and messaging products
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Love of learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.
More Information on OneSignal
OneSignal operates in the Analytics industry. The company is located in San Mateo, CA. OneSignal was founded in 2014. It has 102 total employees. To see all 23 open jobs at OneSignal, click here.
Read Full Job Description