Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber attack. Our combination of market-defining technology, processes, and expertise are preventing breaches every day. We are completely changing the way security is delivered and setting the new standard for security. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk!
What We Believe In
- Do what’s right for the customer
- Be kind and authentic
- Deliver great quality
- Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
We are looking for a bright, coachable, and highly-motivated individual to join our sales team as a Mid-Market Account Executive, supporting customers within an assigned geographic territory. You will be responsible for identifying customers, building relationships and guiding them through Red Canary’s solutions from introductory conversations all the way to contract execution. Through your persistence, determination, and creativity, you will help accomplish Red Canary’s mission to make security better for businesses of all sizes.
The Red Canary sales team helps our future customers understand how we can make their security better. We work very closely with customers, so it is critical to lay strong foundations for relationships that last for many years. Our sales team discovers opportunities and works from start to finish to ensure customers make outcome-driven decisions to fill their cyber security needs. We are growing exponentially and you can expect tremendous earning potential.
What You'll Do
- Take ownership of results as part of a high performing team, by consistently meeting or exceeding territory sales goals
- Act as the territory/assignment leader, own the goal, and quarterback the team while working more complex deals
- Understand customers’ business and technical challenges to determine if Red Canary is a good fit
- Show dedication to building territory pipeline through prospecting into target companies and cultivating relationships with potential customers
- Provide support to customers during the sales process, ensuring questions are answered and alignment is created between business challenges and solutions
- Comfortable with open, direct and respectful collaboration throughout the Red Canary organization, with sales partners and future customers
- Be engaged in the customer’s journey beyond the close of the sale, ensuring a smooth transition for customers to the Customer Success team
- Analyze territory/assignment and leverage cross functional teams to ensure success
- Partner with customer success for expansion opportunities
What You'll Bring
- Consistent track record of success with 3-5 years of closing experience in high tech
- Familiarity with common sales tools, including Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Marketo
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a diverse set of challenges
- Expertise on deal mechanics, funnel and conversion
- A passion for delivering direction and coaching to the rest of the team
- Experience working in the information security industry is preferred
- Experience with cold-calling and social selling
Targeted Compensation Range (salary/uncapped commission): $180,000 - 200,000 OTE (depending on experience) + equity
Prefer candidates in Michigan or Denver, Co
Why Red Canary?
Red Canary is where people embody our mission to improve security outcomes for all. People work hard to maintain a culture that encourages authenticity in order to do your best work. Our people are driven and committed to finding the best security outcomes, delivering real and actionable answers, and being transparent along the way.
At Red Canary, we offer a very rich benefits program to our full-time team members so they can focus on their families and improving our customers’ security. For a full list of benefits, please review our Benefits Summary:
Individuals seeking employment at Red Canary are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.