At Nextiva, we create connected communication tools that help businesses stay in touch with their customers and teams. Over 100,000 companies rely on Nextiva for phone service and customer management tools. We’re not your parent’s phone company.
Founded in 2008, Nextiva took on the trillion-dollar telecom industry and succeeded in changing the game by making technology more accessible and affordable for everyone. Companies solve their toughest challenges using our VoIP innovations and signature Amazing Service®.
Today, Nextiva is the fastest-growing, privately held provider of cloud communications. We don’t study industry trends; we create them. Business leaders look to Nextiva to equip their teams in the office and while working from home. Nextiva is not just a tech company — we’re the backbone of the economy.
By joining our global team, you’re saying yes to an opportunity to be part of a tech company with massive growth potential and exciting opportunities ahead.
We’re actively looking for amazing people like you to join our team!
At Nextiva, our Mid-Market Account Executives help our customers grow their businesses and simplify their lives with our products and solutions. Reporting into our Best-in-Class Sales Leadership team, you’ll be selling Nextiva complete portfolio of products that includes our Cloud-based Business Communications (VoIP) Systems, CRM, and Contact Center Solutions in an inbound as well as on an outbound basis directly to Midmarket companies (100-999 employee size).
- Meets and exceeds a quota of new bookings generated through the sale of Nextiva software products to midmarket businesses
- Meeting with existing customers to up-sell & cross-sell into existing engagements as well as new opportunities
- Effectively and efficiently logs sales interactions and revenue opportunities to forecast effectively
- Utilization of Nextiva sales process for identification, positioning and lifecycle management of opportunities
- Creates go to market strategies by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline
- Maintains integrity within the sales process
- An action-oriented problem solver, who’s focused on achieving results through business outcomes
- 3-5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in SaaS (UCaaS / CCaaS is a +)
- Demonstrated ability to consistently achieve and exceed quota
- 3+ years sales experience in Software / SaaS, Platform Sales, Technology, or other related industry experience preferred
- Proven ability to manage leads, manage a pipeline, and forecasting within SFDC
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Proven track record of selling solutions over the phone with persuasive closing techniques
- Proficient in conducting virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Hands-on Salesforce experience preferred
- Vibrant and energic attitude with the thrives in a fast-paced environment
You will Rock this Role if you have the following characteristics:
- Customer Focus– you demonstrate a deep care and concern for helping customers succeed, beyond what they even imagined possible
- Business Insights– you are intellectually curious, a consummate learner that helps educate others on the possibilities and potential results of a Nextiva partnership. You bring new ideas to the business for product innovation or processes
- Product Positioning– you have an innate ability and desire to master the Nextiva product suite and get tremendous satisfaction in matching the value and benefit to customer needs
- Influence Decision– you help customers make difficult decisions through caring, forward-thinking, and simple solutions that will make them a hero in their business
- Drives Results– you play to win and realize the benefits to the customer, your personal gain, and the business impact that your sales contribute
- Resourcefulness– you are technically savvy, able to maneuver systems and tools while having conversations. You use systems and tools to your advantage, helping you know more about your customers
So, why Nextiva?
Nextiva is a trailblazer in the Voice over IP (VoIP) and Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) industries. We’re outpacing our competitors, and it’s an exciting time to join our team. If you’re looking to join a fast-paced tech company with massive potential, Nextiva is the place for you. Our 1,000+ team members worldwide embrace our promise of Amazing Service. We’re passionate about upholding our energetic culture of forward-thinking, caring, and simplicity. Nextiva seeks diverse individuals who share our values and vision to help take us to the next level. Nextiva provides an impressive benefits package and has a resilient company culture. Glassdoor named us one of the Best Places to Work in 2020 nationwide. Employees rate Nextiva a 4.9/5 on Comparably, and we’ve earned many more accolades along the way.
Help us redefine the future of business communications. Apply today!
Nextiva is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Nextiva participates in the E-Verify Program where and as required by law. For additional information about E-Verify visit USCIS.