Mid Market Account Executive (west). (Remote) at Matterport
Sorry, this job was removed at 8:43 a.m. (CST) on Friday, March 18, 2022
Matterport is leading the digital transformation of the built world. Our groundbreaking spatial computing platform turns buildings into data making every space more valuable and accessible. Millions of buildings in more than 150 countries have been transformed into immersive Matterport digital twins to improve every part of the building lifecycle from planning, construction, and operations to documentation, appraisal, and marketing.
We’re excited to announce that Matterport is now publicly listed on NASDAQ as MTTR. It’s an exciting time to join us!
Visit our Matterport Comparably Profile to learn more about working at Matterport and the awards we have won for being a Great Place to Work!
About the Role:
Matterport is looking for a Mid Market Account Executive who specializes in hunting and outbound activity to targeted accounts. Core targets include Retail, Facilities Management, Hospitality, Commercial Real Estate, Construction, and Promotion. The ideal candidate has a passion for technology, a deep drive to consult with prospective clients, and be highly motivated to bring in new business. The candidate should be fluent in the latest market trends, excel in written and verbal communication, and process information quickly while turning that information into actionable next steps.
Matterport is a remote workplace with headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. This position can be based remotely in the United States #LI-Remote
What you will do:
- Proactively look for opportunities to sell the Matterport Product offering
- Build a pipeline of business, repeat opportunities
- Accurately forecast weekly, monthly sales pipeline
- Engage distributors, understand the customer needs and identify the solutions to the customer with our product offering
- Attend Sales meetings and prepare presentations when required to
- Attend relevant trade shows when required
- Attend product (hardware/software) demonstrations to provide potential customers with details about the features and capabilities of our Pro 3D camera
- Prepare RFI, RFQ and RFP responses for distributors, potential customers and management team
- Make sales and technical presentations to potential customers, via both web presentations and on site presentations, as required
- Report to Sales Manager with sales progress and pipelines
- Utilization and management of SFDC (salesforce) as you discover leads and create new business
Who you are:
- Proven track record in sales, business development for a technology company
- History of achieving revenue based sales quotas (SAAS, ARR)
- Experience working in Commercial or Residential Real Estate , Insurance, Construction or Travel industry, in a position that would show the ability to understand the utility of our products
- Must be friendly, social, presentable and professional
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
We want to hear from you! We are looking to build the best team of people who will be empowered to do their best work. If you have what it takes, but don’t necessarily meet every bullet in the job description we encourage you to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Comprehensive health plans – 100% of premiums covered for employees. (90% of family premiums)
- Flexible Time Off for Exempt Employees/Generous PTO plan for Non-Exempt Employees – Take time to rest, relax and explore! Plus Summer Fridays!
- Company ownership in the form of RSU’s
- Continuing Education & Commuter Benefits
For more detail visitwww.matterport.com/careers
At Matterport, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them and recognize the value they bring to our customers and employees. Matterport is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We won’t unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender, identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law. We also consider all qualified candidates regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Matterport is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applications with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
We are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment and provides a sense of inclusion and belonging.
For more information regarding how Matterport collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies. https://matterport.com/privacy-policy
More Information on Matterport
Matterport operates in the Cloud industry. The company is located in Sunnyvale, CA, Lawrence, KS and Chicago, IL. Matterport was founded in 2011. It has 534 total employees. To see all 24 open jobs at Matterport, click here.
Read Full Job Description