Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2022 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
What We Do:
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our Calm Health team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm Health is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
Calm’s Mid-Market Account Executive team is on a mission to improve employee wellness by partnering with mid-sized employers to bring Calm to their workforce. This segment contributes greatly to over-all revenue generation by managing a complex deal cycle and successfully closing business.
What You’ll Do:
The ideal candidate is a sales executive who can strategically manage a sales pipeline while driving deals to close with HR and Benefits buyers. With 4+ years of quota-carrying, full cycle sales experience, a successful candidate needs to have the ability to inspire trust and credibility while influencing buying decisions.
- Manage strategic dialogues with prospects to uncover benefits and employee needs
- Partner closely with sales leadership to optimize deal flow from lead to close
- Manage a highly effective prospecting & cold calling cadence to uncover key stakeholders within targets
- Track deal cycle details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Collect market intelligence and competitive information to provide a best-in-class experience and pleasant encounter with customer service
- Consistently meet and exceed quotas of closed-won business
- Prioritize opportunities and apply appropriate resources
- Collaborate in a fast paced environment with multiple internal and external teams
Who You Are:
- 4+ years in a quota carrying, closing sales experience selling a B2B product
- Customer success is a true north
- Startup and lean sales model experience with a drive for results
- Experience in successfully closing business while navigating a complex sales cycle
- Collaborative and a team player
- Understands the value of prioritization
- Passionate culture steward that wants to contribute
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Resourceful and demonstrates creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Passion for selling wellness, meditation and health resources
- Prior success in selling into HR and Benefits teams
We believe that mental health is health, and every person should be considered in the discussion. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Calm is deeply committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, both in our hiring practices and in our experiences as a Calm employee. We strive to create a mindful and respectful environment where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, and experience a culture that is free of harassment, racism, and discrimination.
Calm is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. Please inform Calm’s Recruiting team if you need any assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.