Our Commercial Account Executives are expert storytellers and problem-solvers and we’re obsessed with expanding cryptocurrency markets. We are building a once-in-a-generation company by helping customers track and prevent fraud and abuse. Our goal is to make sure every cryptocurrency business and financial institution sees the value of implementing our solutions.
Commercial Account Executives at Chainalysis own the entire sales process with new customers -- everything from research, prospecting, tailoring their sales approach to the prospects’ technical and business needs, running demonstrations while leveraging internal technical expertise, and closing. They are well-rounded, unafraid of the phones, and possess the dynamic range to work both strategic six-figure deals and fast-moving transactional opportunities. You’ll be responsible for building long-term relationships with our customers, empowering them to renew for years to come. The Chainalysis sales team is full of humble, talented, and hard-working sales professionals who are at the top of their game, but grounded and excited to help out their teammates.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- You’re an expert in our product suite and can connect prospects with the solutions that meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
- You’ve successfully lead the sales process for Mid-market software sales accounts ($20-$80k ASP)
- You’ve mastered a tailored sales approach to meet prospect’s technical and business needs.
- You’re up to date on regulatory initiatives and changes related to cryptocurrency and the specific implications for your prospects.
- You can effectively use and leverage the entire sales tech stack including Salesforce, Going.io, SalesLoft, Linkedin Sales Navigator, etc. and you have exceptional data hygiene.
- You understand and work toward activity metrics that yield a predictable and accurate pipeline.
- You’re consistently exceeding quarterly sales and bookings targets.
A background like this helps:
- Demonstrated history in a previous full-cycle (lead generation through closing business) B2B SaaS Sales position
- You’re an articulate, enthusiastic, and an effective communicator who can convey complex concepts in an approachable and concise way
- You don’t have to be a blockchain expert, but you’re insatiably curious and willing to learn
- You’re willing to travel as needed (when it’s safe again!)
- Ability to handle objections and win in competitive situations
- Fluency in Spanish to be able to directly work with LATAM customers preferred. Bonus points if you’re fluent in other languages such as Portuguese.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.