Mid-Atlantic Account Director at ClosedLoop.ai
ClosedLoop.ai is healthcare’s data science platform. Purpose-built and dedicated to healthcare, we make it easy for healthcare organizations (HCOs) to use AI to improve outcomes and reduce costs. Our platform combines an intuitive end-to-end machine learning platform with a comprehensive library of healthcare-specific features and model templates.
We’re the leader in delivering unbiased accuracy and explainable AI healthcare solutions. Regardless of whether our customers have extensive data science teams or are just starting out, our products are engineered to help them harness the power of AI to improve patient outcomes, achieve clinical excellence, and enhance business success.
What sets us apart is our commitment and ability to deliver AI solutions at scale in healthcare. We’re ready to help change the world. Are you? Come join us!Recent Highlights:
ClosedLoop recently won the largest Healthcare AI contest in history - the CMS AI Health Outcomes Challenge was named a top performer in the KLAS Healthcare AI report and has raised more than $45M in venture funding from top-tier Healthcare investors.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and execute territory and account-based sales plans
- Understand client needs and help shape client vision
- Run the entire sales process
- Cultivate champions and gain alignment across different groups
- Leverage company resources to support your successful efforts
- Build strong, long term relationships with your client accounts
Who You Are:
- Embrace consultative sales approach with customer success at the forefront
- Work effectively with colleagues across departments
- Proactive and self-motivated with a bias towards action
- Enjoy the early-stage startup experience
- Seeking connection to a mission in addition to professional and financial rewards
What You've Done:
- BA / BS Degree, or equivalent, and 8+ years selling enterprise software and exceeding targets
- Background selling advance analytics / ML / AI / business intelligence software
- Experience in Healthcare (payer and/or provider) is a major plus
- Experience selling emerging technologies, winning new logos, and building territories
- Success selling 250K+ deals to Fortune 1000 customers
- Track record of building strong relationships with buyers
- Located in the Mid-Atlantic
- Competitive salary
- 100% company covered for medical, dental, and vision for employees and their families
- "Exciting place to work! - Company has a great vision for the role of machine learning (and AI) in healthcare. Exciting to go to work every morning!"
- "Work Hard and Feel Rewarded - The CEO and CTO have total faith in their team, and the employees ideas and opinions are highly respected and listened to. The passion for our company's mission is contagious from the executive team, which makes our high standards fair and rewarding."
- "Room to thrive"
- "Passionate People, Supportive Environment, & Strong Vision"