WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
This team of highly motivated and innovative thinkers develops internal and external messaging for Centro’s brand and product, Basis. Beyond speaking to specific functionalities, they understand the value of implementing Basis within the ad tech industry and are responsible for communicating those messages throughout the marketplace. Powered by cross-functional collaboration, they go above and beyond by demonstrating how Centro and Basis improve the lives of those working in our industry.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Along with your passion for coaching, you are an expert when it comes to qualifying inbound leads, developing new leads via outbound prospecting, not to mention, sharing your knowledge by building and leading a team of Sales Development Representatives who position Centro’s products and services to the various markets we serve and deliver qualified leads to our outside sales team (Account Leads, Managers, and Regional Directors). You will be responsible for onboarding, ongoing training and collaborating with team members to achieve goals, while reporting to the VP, Growth Marketing. You will contribute by:
- Helping to hire, onboard, train and manage Sales Development Reps
- Partnering with the Sales Leadership organization to build trust and drive success within each region
- Utilizing an Account Based Marketing platform to understand intent signals from target accounts and working 1:1 with SDRs to help them prioritize which accounts to pursue and ways to personalize the outreach strategy
- Being the business lead on how we’ll utilize our sales engagement platform, Outreach, to build a culture of performance, optimize sales strategies, and align teams to land target accounts
- Assist in building and maintaining a library of template emails, Linkedin messages, and voicemail scripts for use across the sales organization
- Writing and testing emails for the SDR team to use during the inbound lead qualification process
- Continually monitoring lead quality by working with the sales team and receiving feedback
- Using Salesforce to analyze results for each SDR and the team as a whole
- Motivating SDRs to meet and exceed goals through coaching and ongoing training
- Identifying methods to optimize all sales enablement tools in our technology stack to improve productivity
- Maintaining ongoing awareness of Centro’s products and services, competitor activities and other research. Coordinating product enhancements and new services training with Product Marketing, and other departments
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 2 - 3 years of SDR experience
- 1 - 2 years of previous successful SDR team management experience
- Proven ability to spot talent, hire and grow SDRs to be top achievers
- Passion for prospecting and sales best practices
- Experience with Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, SDR tools, and marketing automation
- Excellent project, time and self-management skills
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills and strong writing skills
- A positive, open, and curious individual who thrives working in a team environment
- Operates with low ego and shows a willingness to jump in and help where needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience using Outreach, Winmo, 6Sense, ZoomInfo, and/or MediaRadar
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.