In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinar.
We're problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you'll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
As Zoom 's Sales Enablement team grows, we are looking for a Sales Methodology /Sales Process Manager who will work closely with GTM Excellence team on content creation, enablement tactics, training facilitation and oversee productivity systems for our global Revenue organization. This role has a direct impact on our ability to deliver value to our prospects and customers. They will be an internal consultant for cross-functional partners in an effort to speak one language aligned with the Zoom Way. Their initial focus will be in driving consistency and iterating programs for scale specifically aligned to our Solution Engineering (SE) org, Globally.
- Partner with onboarding manager to embed methodology-specific curriculum in onboarding plans across the sales org
- Partner with enablement managers, department leaders, sales leaders to facilitate learning paths for role-specific understanding of deeper knowledge of the methodology and how to take it from theory to application
- Build and maintain programs for the SE org focused on skills that align to the business needs to ensure the global community is fully supported within the overall sales lifecycle
- Partnering with Field Enablement leaders to deliver sessions focused on key sales processes and skills such as discovery, account planning, etc.
- Understand business requirements and KPIs and create a programmatic approach that effectively supports the metrics through gap and impact analysis
- Track and drive adoption of new and existing sales skills programs, methodology usage in within the Revenue Organization
- Create, develop and facilitate monthly or quarterly Sales Methodology, Sales Skills training for Sales Reps, Sales Managers and Sales Leadership
- Manage reinforcement program logistics for our SE org.
- Define, measure and communicate program success metrics
- Understanding of sales competencies and proficiency levels
- Ability to design, create and facilitate sales methodology curriculum for multiple roles / regions
- Actively involved in the creation and updating of the sales skills training programs leveraging expertise and business input from key stakeholders internal and external.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in sales enablement with a successful track record of training and developing world class sales teams
- 4 years B2B Sales/Sales Engineer experience with a keen focus on process and opportunity rigor
- Deep understanding of SaaS sales cycles and sales process
- BS/BA degree preferred but not required
- Understand the nuances and fast paced environment of a high growth company
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others
- Driven, analytical, creative problem solver
- High energy, engaging and inspiring personality
- Experience with enablement and sales tools including prospecting, CRM, readiness, content management and learning management systems
- Versed in sales process (CRM), sales messaging, and multiple sales methodology (Corporate Visions and MEDDPICC a plus)
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Colorado Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed, Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration base salary, bonus and equity value. Information about Zoom's benefits is here . Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience. We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in other locations.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .