Level Ex uses state-of-the-art video game technology and cognitive neuroscience to accelerate the adoption curve of new techniques and products in medicine. Using the psychology of entertainment - our games drive an order of magnitude more engagement than other digital HCP marketing and training approaches… and we are just scratching the surface of what is possible.
Our games revolutionize the way medical professionals advance their clinical skills, earn CME, and keep up-to-speed on challenging cases, new drug therapies, medical devices, and clinical best practices. The company's medical video games run on phones, tablets, and web browsers, and are played by over 750,000 healthcare professionals. Our latest cloud-gaming platform allows multiple users to diagnose or treat a virtual patient collaboratively over video-conferencing platforms like Zoom. Top-20 pharmaceutical and medical device companies (including J&J, Amgen, Philips, Baxter, and many others), national medical societies, and government organizations such as NASA leverage Level Ex’s acclaimed platform for HCP education and training.
We’re now looking for an experienced Medical Device Sales Rep to join our growing team.
What You’ll Be Doing With Us:
- Responsible for the promotion and sale of the Level Ex Medical Device Virtual Technique Software Solutions
- Develop a creative strategy for closing the sale, addressing all buying influences
- Communicate daily activity to Head of Sales respectively on all accounts including new buying influences, approved budgets, and closed business
- Uncover and develop new leads and accounts to build the pipeline through cold calling, emailing, attending conferences, leveraging your network, etc.
- Maintain a complete and consistent market uncovery and customer database using Hubspot for the respective account
- Work closely with Level Ex Product Development to ensure customer expectations and scope of work are aligned
- Maintain contact with influential contacts at qualified accounts through visits, virtual presentations, sales enablement tools, follow-up emails, phone calls, and brochures
- Conduct comprehensive product presentations to support the decision process
- Manage the complete sales cycle (including product presentations/evaluations, closing, negotiating the contracts, configuration adjustments, delivery, installation, and after the sale support)
- Work with respective Pharma counterparts to develop creative strategies to influence Medical Device and Pharma companies
- Develop creative strategies for all existing and potential accounts
- Establish and maintain relationships with all contacts at qualified accounts through customer visits, virtual presentations, phone calls, attendance at congresses, etc.
- Prepare necessary documents for tenders (including proposals, statements of work, letters, answering of technical questions, etc.)
- Develop regular pattern of contacting customers and stay knowledgeable regarding the status of each account and market
- Leverage existing client relationships to effectively influence other accounts and promote upgrade business
- Share account information with colleagues to stimulate cross-selling
- Conduct accurate sales forecasts and provide data for annual budget planning
- Develop a creative 12-month sales strategy in alignment with Level Ex’s corporate strategy
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge through continuous self-training
- Maintain a professional and innovative image of Level Ex with customers, competitors, and colleagues
- Monitor own costs and propose potential savings
- Attend medical shows to identify potential customers and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Communicate continuously with distributors and strategic partners
- Maintain and further develop a professional, innovative, and sympathy driven image of Level Ex with customers and competitors
Who We Want To Meet:
- BA/BS preferred, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in medical devices: ideally in medtech/healthtech
- Willingness to travel for meetings with customers, conferences and in person meetings
- Documented success as a top-tier rep in previous sales positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with a proven history in making independent decisions
- Previous experience communicating with surgeons and knowledge of hospital hierarchy and sales cycles
- Superior customer relations proficiency and experience working closely with senior management
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Documents, Gmail, etc.
- High comfort level with software and technology, in general
- Ability to sell at the C-level
- Able to work with multiple departments and disciplines within an account
- Professional with high integrity, attention to detail, preparation skills and follow-up skills
- Understanding of economic justification and ROI
- High-level visionary
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and a proven history of ability to make independent decisions
Benefits & Perks:
- Multiple health insurance plans with 100% company-paid premiums
- 401(k) with generous company-paid match
- 4 weeks of PTO
- 100% remote for all U.S. employees or ability to work out of our awesome downtown Chicago office if you desire
- Dental and vision insurance
- Pre-tax flex spending and commuter accounts
- Unlimited cold brew and gourmet coffee, kombucha, Bevi sparkling water, and craft beer
- Full kitchen and food options including breakfast, and both healthy and comfort snacks
- Team after-hours events, like Board Game Night
Please send us your resume along with an optional cover letter detailing why you’re an excellent fit using the links below. We look forward to hearing from you and exploring the possibilities.
Level Ex is the collective sum of all our individual experiences, backgrounds, and influences and we pride ourselves in growing and learning together. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse environment where everyone’s individuality is respected, and everyone has an Identity. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day.
No Agency or Recruiter submissions will be accepted.
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube