WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). Our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two. Please note, we are hiring on a remote working basis only in the U.S. and Canada.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Media Services team is a passionate 250+ person group with one goal, to deliver digital solutions that move the needle for our client’s business while providing Raving Fan service. Through a combination of SMES in the areas of ad operations, analytics, media planning/buying, programmatic, search, social and strategy development, the services team has their pulse at the forefront of what’s happening across the digital landscape. This team develops bespoke solutions designed to help clients maximize their budgets and achieve their KPIs. Working closely with the client development team (sales), a primary focus of the services team is to win, grow, and retain business among a diverse portfolio of clients. The services team is responsible for stewarding $500M+ in paid digital media annually. The team has an exciting and collaborative working dynamic that amplifies Centro’s winning culture.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
Reporting into the VP, Client & Media Services, and working alongside members of the Client Strategy & Insights team, the Media Account Manager will be responsible for helping to lead, retain and grow key accounts. This is an individual contributor role, working within a POD, and focused on providing client servicing and media planning expertise. This person is expected to pursue and uphold deep media acumen, be up to speed on client specific category and industry knowledge, develop proactive solutions and provide thought leadership. Additionally, persons in this role will help to facilitate cross functional support and run day-to-day operations of the business, with a focus on delivering outstanding media solutions. A core component of this position will be working with the team to ensure high levels of client satisfaction are delivered. You will contribute by:
- Ensuring successful onboarding of new clients and team members by facilitating seamless transitions, implementing necessary processes and upholding service level agreements, in partnership with the Client Strategy & Insights team
- Guiding and supporting execution of the business and media strategies as directed by the Client Strategy & Insights Partners
- Developing strong relationships with clients, acting as a go-to person for day-to-day questions related to the operations of the business and campaigns for the brand
- Leading execution of programmatic and/or site direct initiatives
- Partnering closely with cross-functional teams (Client Strategy & Insights, provide strategic recommendations and execution oversight for key recruitment client, in support of talent acquisition goals
- Facilitating and helping lead regular internal business reviews to ensure alignment around campaign performance and client experience
- Contributing to quarterly client business reviews, and work with the Client Strategy & Insights team to help identify forward-looking strategies to help further illustrate the value of Centro’s solutions to the client’s business
- Supporting and helping facilitate adoption and usage of Basis for clients with their own instance
- Contributing to Centro’s culture by upholding company values and always delivering Raving Fan Service
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 5+ years of experience in digital media and advertising with experience in recruitment marketing or advertising strongly preferred
- Strong strategic media planning experience
- Advanced knowledge of programmatic, search, social and measurement/analytics
- The ability to handle client communication expertly, receiving and responding appropriately to feedback and requests with impeccable follow through
- Proven track record of account leadership, with the ability to work with a cross-functional team to help articulate the needs of clients
- Willingness to become an expert in each client’s business and industry, embrace new tasks and grow client relationships through the smart execution of client and media services
- Proven organization skills
- Heavy attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a flexible work environment and time off policy, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.