Isn’t it time you did something for yourself?
We think so, too. That’s why we want you to come Be Your Own CEO at Unacast.
At Unacast, we believe that unlocking the black box of human mobility data is the key to advancing innovation. That's why we’re building the Real World Graph® to provide a truly transparent and accurate understanding of the real world.
It's literally uncharted territory, which means a sense of adventure is a must. Want to come along?*
*Unacast is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage you to apply
With complex and evolving technology products, partners need ongoing help to adapt and realize value. When a new Marketplace Partnership signs with Unacast, it’s only the start of the value exchange between the two. Most of the mutual value accrues over time as the partner benefits and continues to explore additional products to purchase & leverage for their downstream clients. One of Unacast’s differentiators in the space is transparency. Some of the most strategic relationships, fall under the Partnerships Team, across numerous industries (Marketplaces, Consultancies, Retail, Real Estate, and more)
Data Partnerships is a revenue-driving machine at Unacast, focused on strategic, long-term, & high-revenue engagements. Unacast, being a Human Mobility Data company, has the ability to expand & thrive across Data Marketplaces, as our data products are built to be multifaceted, transparent, customizable, and industry-agnostic.
- The Marketplace Partnership Manager is responsible for the management & growth of all current marketplace partnerships and the exploration & development of new data partnerships.
- This person must have a strong understanding of Unacast’s data products and knowledge of the competition. They must be ready to develop creative and collaborative solutions through Data Marketplaces.
- They will be tasked with oversight of all Marketplace Management, Data Integrations, Marketing Projects and focused on revenue expansion to contribute to the Partnership Team goals.
- The Marketplace Partnership Manager should be engaging with these partners daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly. This will include on-site training & marketing collaboration.
- The Marketplace Partnership Manager must leverage their expertise to optimize current relationships, as well as pursue & grow the number of marketplace partnerships.
- Two of the most important values of Unacast are honesty & professionalism. The Data Partnerships Team manages highly strategic accounts, therefore all deliverables & external interactions are held to an extremely high standard (emails, presentations, phone calls, conferences, business dinners, etc.) In this role, you must be professional, formal, trustworthy, hardworking, organized, and motivated.
- At Unacast, the Marketplace Manager’s performance metrics include: Marketplace Revenue Expansion, New Business,, Partner Training, & Partner Satisfaction.
- 5-7 years of experience working directly with, or within the Data Marketplace industry.
- Experience owning partnerships & generating revenue via new business.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills, as well as solid presentation skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Health insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- 12 weeks parental leave (for fathers/mothers)
- Subsidized gym
- A flat team-based structure with ambitious and diverse colleagues from all over the world
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development
- Free socks! (We have a no-shoes policy in our offices)
- We are fully remote, we meet quarterly to talk business and have some fun!
Who is Unacast?
Verified, actionable data facilitates fundamental insights in industries such as research, retail, real-estate, finance, advertising technology, city planning, transportation, and artificial intelligence. Location data is a key component, the core intelligence, that creates value for the players in these industries.
To help understand the impact of COVID-19, we have released many public dashboards and datasets to better act on both the health crisis and the economic crisis.
Unacast is a leader in transparent, contextualized location data. Like Google indexed the web, Unacast is indexing the physical world through The Real World Graph®, designing products that merge multiple types of data on human mobility to empower companies and individuals alike to make smarter decisions.
Unacast is a fast-growing Nordic company based on Nordic values with offices in Oslo and NYC. We were recently named "The #1 Small Company To Work At In NYC" and have been featured everywhere from Techcrunch to Forbes. We were named as one of 50 NYC Startups To Watch in 2019, and our co-founders were named to The Nordic 100. We were also awarded the Best New Nordic Company and Best IoT Startup at the Nordic Startup Awards. Inc. Magazine called us “The startup that just might threaten Google”.
We have strong revenue growth and have in the last three years raised over $50m in venture funding to fuel global expansion into new verticals and geographies.
Our company values are deeply embedded into everything we are and everything we do:
Be your own CEO: Everyone at Unacast can and is expected to take charge of their own situation, and make sure the company as a whole moves forward. Waiting for some feedback? Go get it! Want something done? Do it!
Trust through transparency: Dare to be vulnerable and show ourselves and the world who we really are. The trust we build through transparency will help to lift us all higher than we can rise alone.
Have fun, seriously: Create an unexpected moment that surprises and delights team members and partners. Everyone needs fun in their life, especially while doing something important.
Read more about our company and culture at https://careers.unacast.com/