Marketing (Sales) Development Representative at Verkada Inc (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Follow automated and standardized processes in order to: qualify and convert a high volume of marketing leads into prospective customers and generate sales-ready meetings and opportunities for Account Executives
- Provide accurate lead distribution and thorough discovery to your assigned Account Executives
- Utilize Verkada systems such as SalesForce and sales enablement tools according to Verkada standards
- Identify pre-selected insights and metrics applicable to the leads you generate
- Follow scripted materials to seamlessly demonstrate product expertise when connecting with clientele
- Achieve and push the limits of your quota, territory revenue, and growth objectives
- Bachelors Degree
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Passionate, high energy, and you enjoy being challenged
- You are a self-starter with the ability to learn and follow standardized processes in a fast-paced sales organization
- No prior sales experience is required, but you must have the ambition and desire to grow and advance in a sales career
- 1+ year of experience in Sales or Business Development
- Customer-facing experience and strong problem-solving skills
Our Investment in You
- Extensive onboarding process (two weeks in a classroom setting).
- Thorough education on “sales” best practices.
- Live coaching daily.
- Weekly continued education.
- Weekly 1:1’s with management.
- A collaborative team environment and leadership that wants you to succeed.
- Preparation for your AAE interview.