Market Development Representative, Lead at Logixboard (Remote)
Logixboard is a cloud-based platform transforming how the $2 trillion freight forwarding industry operates. Firms currently use paper, spreadsheets, and email to track their customers' shipments and provide shippers visibility. They are burdened by low-tech, hard-to-use solutions that are inefficient and costly.
Our platform integrates with existing back-office applications and serves as a digital customer engagement layer, empowering freight forwarders to do their work more efficiently. Our customers love our platform, and we're facing tremendous growth this year. Logixboard is a recent graduate of Techstars Seattle and is looking to expand our team.
Logixboard is funded by leading early-stage investors like Social Leverage, F-Prime & Founders Co-op, and is based in Seattle, WA.
As a MDR Team Lead, you will play a critical role in building our newly established MDR org at Logixboard. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing company and make an impact.
You will work closely with all functions of the Growth Marketing team including digital marketing, event marketing, and content marketing. You will take on a player-coach approach, working as an MDR as well as helping build the processes, workflows and trainings to make your team successful.
- Work as an MDR using email, cold calling, social selling, and more to generate, qualify and book meetings with MQLs
- Help define our processes, workflows, and best practices that the team will follow to continually improve our performance
- Organize and lead daily/weekly team activities and sprints to support specific marketing initiatives like events, webinars, etc. (while participating as well)
- Provide feedback and mentorship to the other MDR team members
- Establish best practices for the MDR team including workflow documentation, sequences, messaging, and more
- Report on team KPIs on a regular basis to ensure we are tracking towards our goals
- Work with tools including Excel, Hubspot, Zoominfo and more to help optimize our processes and set the team up for success
We’re looking for:
- 3+ years working in B2B SaaS within a Sales/Marketing organization
- 2+ years working as an SDR or MDR (experience working inbound leads preferred)
- Proficient in Hubspot, Excel, ZoomInfo, and Salesforce
- Excellent copywriting skills, specifically for emails and social posts
- Experience cold calling
- Ability to be organized, disciplined, and process oriented
- Personable, energetic, and able to lead and inspire team members
- Willingness to learn, to teach, and to take risks
- Strong analytical skills required
- Logixboard offers 100% of health insurance costs for all US employees.
- Full-time employees have unlimited vacation.
- High Energy - High opportunity for a growth environment
- We are a fast-growing startup where your position will have a direct impact on the business
- Generous parental leave
- We strive to be a truly inclusive, diverse, and continuously-learning organization: If you have needs that create a more equitable environment, let's talk
An equitable, diverse, and inclusive workplace is a high priority at Logixboard. We place a high value on those with varied experiences, backgrounds, and perspectives and highly encourage under-represented and traditionally marginalized communities to apply. We build great products and great teams. Looking forward to meeting you.