Market Development Associate (Framingham, MA) at LaunchSource
| Hartford, CT
Sorry, this job was removed at 10:16 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
Are you passionate about learning, adaptable, coachable, and looking to launch your business career in conjunction with a complete career development experience?
Are you competitive, self-motivated, a self-starter, and an overachiever? Do you have previous sales experience or are you looking to break into the world of high growth tech and software sales?
LaunchSource is changing the way early-career professionals start a business career at some of the hottest tech startups in cities like Boston and New York City. We have partnered with some of the most innovative, high-growth companies that offer incredible potential for advancement so we can provide you, entry-level and early career candidates with the training and opportunities you need to really showcase who you are and why hiring managers should want to hire and work with you.
We are the leading hiring platform supporting a new, diverse generation of talent break into one of the most sought after roles at startups, the Business Development Representative (BDR) or Sales Development (SDR) roles.
We focus on providing you, early-career or entry-level job seekers get the experience, interview preparation, career development, and access to our partners, high-growth tech companies that are modernizing their sales teams all at no cost to you, the candidate.
Our process puts qualified applicants in front of the people that matter: sales managers and executives that are ready to bring you onto their teams in the next 30 days.
Our client companies move fast and provide a lot of opportunity for career growth and advancement, so if you’re passionate about your work and want to be in a fun and growing industry, you should apply.
We are looking to recruit people for entry-level sales roles in Framingham, MA who would be able to work in the office beginning in July 2021.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers
- Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Call prospective clients in order to identify qualified decision-makers & generate awareness
- Build an effective pipeline, and schedule meetings for Account Executives
- Navigate company structures to get past gatekeepers and influence decision-makers
- Conduct research on prospective clients and maintain a database of business opportunities
- Communicate with potential customers via email and phone to effectively identify their business needs
- Do potentially 50+ outbound dials per day
- Follow-up on inbound inquiries via phone and email
- Develop a mastery of the company's solutions and products, closely follow industry trends, and over time build key client relationships
- Adhere to company best practices.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
Qualifications, Requirements, and Skills
- Looking to begin a new job within the next 30 days
- Desire to work in sales and build a career in sales
- Outgoing personality and a good listener
- Have intellectual agility as well as an entrepreneurial and growth mindset
- Demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and a sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients
- Passion for learning and professional development
- Ability to learn and absorb new products quickly and rapidly adapt to changing business and customer demand
- Excellent customer service, organizational, oral, and written communication skills
- Must be able to commute to Framingham, MA and be able to work in the office beginning in July 2021
- Must be able to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
Salary: Base Salary + Commission/On-Target Earnings (OTE)
Base Salary: $40,000-$50,000
Commission/On-Target Earnings (OTE): $10,000-$25,000
Here at LaunchSource, we don't just accept our differences — we celebrate them, we support them and we thrive on them for the benefit of our candidates, clients, and our community. LaunchSource and its clients are proud equal opportunity employers.
LaunchSource provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
By applying to this job, contingent on my acceptance to the LaunchSource process and platform, I consent to have my personal information, including my resume and other materials that I provide to LaunchSource or grant permission for LaunchSource to use, displayed to and accessed by LaunchSource's clients via the LaunchSource platform or other means of communication.
Read Full Job Description