Manager, Technical Account Management at Sumo Logic (Remote)
Sumo Logic is a cloud-native, multi-tenant secure platform to help digital businesses achieve reliability and security via real-time analytics. Are you passionate about technology? Do you enjoy team building? Do you know how to scale and deliver world-class customer experiences? If you answered “yes” to all 3 questions, this could be a great role for you.
As Manager, Technical Account Management, you will be responsible for our global TAM practice. Sumo Logic’s TAMs is part of our Premium Support package, and key to building out long-term relationships with our most strategic customers. We are looking for a senior leader to help take the team to the next level as Sumo Logic scales to a $1bil+ ARR company.
The successful candidate for this job will have great leadership skills, a strong technical background, and a proven track record of delighting enterprise customers.
What you'll be working on:
- Hiring, mentoring/coaching a global team of TAMs, Engagement Managers, Engineers, or similar customer-facing technical staff focused on helping customers get the most out of technology.
- Overseeing a large portfolio of premium accounts assigning new accounts to staff as necessary..
- Standardization of processes, such as onboarding and success playbooks
- Partner with Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to ensure customers are renewing and expanding
- Be the champion for the customer with Product Management, Engineering, and Senior Leadership teams
Your experience and skills should include:
- 2+ years leading teams within a customer success organization
- 8+ years or more experience as a professional services consultant, customer success engineer, technical account manager, solutions architect, sales engineer, or equivalent
- Experience with public cloud services such as AWS, GCP, and/or Microsoft Azure
- Hands-on experience working with a variety of enterprise software infrastructure (operating systems, virtualization, database, network, security) products in production environments
- Customer relationship management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to travel occasionally to customer sites
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth and rapidly changing environment
- A demonstrated passion for making customers wildly successful
- Strong level of curiosity and love of puzzles/solving
These additional skills would be highly desirable:
- Experience with enterprise observability tools or SIEM products
- BS/B.Tech/M.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering
Sumo Logic is the pioneer in continuous intelligence, a new category of software, which enables organizations of all sizes to address the data challenges and opportunities presented by digital transformation, modern applications, and cloud computing. The Sumo Logic Continuous Intelligence Platform™ automates the collection, ingestion, and analysis of application, infrastructure, security, and IoT data to derive actionable insights within seconds. More than 2,100 customers rely on Sumo Logic to build, run, and secure their modern applications and cloud infrastructures. Only Sumo Logic delivers its platform as a true, multi-tenant SaaS architecture, across multiple use-cases, enabling businesses to thrive in the Intelligence Economy.