Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patient’s healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
Cohere is looking for a dynamic self-starter to join our Strategic Partnerships team who will support the company’s strategic relationships that will drive value for Cohere and our partners. As Manager, you will be an invaluable contributor across all departmental priorities, supporting activities from strategy development, project management, new solution blueprinting, prospect pitches, and relationship management with a variety of stakeholders.
This role will entail strategic work such as scoping and leading the execution of market landscape assessments of strategic partners and generating meaningful insights for an executive audience. In addition, you will be charged with assisting on strategic partnership development operations work such as preparing pitch materials and supporting deal execution. You will report to the VP of Strategic Partnerships but will interface with all clinical, product, and commercial team members.
This is a fast-paced environment that favors people who are able to learn quickly, be hands-on, handle ambiguity, and communicate effectively with people of different backgrounds and perspectives. If you are passionate about deploying technology-driven solutions to enhance patient experience, drive clinical excellence, and achieve healthcare operational efficiencies, we want to hear from you!
What you will do:
- Support strategic partnerships strategy and value propositions to different types of partnership and/or specific partners, working cross-functionally with clinical, product strategy, analytics, business development, and marketing teams
- Project manage and monitor the process, working closely with a range of strategic partners, including ecosystem partners, medical specialty societies, vendor partners, and Cohere teams
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan, involving all relevant stakeholders and closely monitoring the status of key deliverables
- Track and report on implementation progress and key risks and issues
- Complete and continuously refine micro-market summaries that describe local healthcare ecosystem and level of attractiveness for Cohere entry
- Define strategic partnerships best practices and create an efficient and repeatable model for future clients
- Work collaboratively to define and optimize processes for effectiveness, efficiency, and consistency
- Maintain extensive external contacts and understanding of market dynamics and trends to inform strategy
- Evaluate strategic opportunities including strategic, financial, product, legal or other criteria to identify and prioritize partnership efforts
- Monitor the partnerships status and prepare materials for monthly, quarterly, or semi-annual reviews on the partnerships to ensure that the outcomes are achieved
- Build deep and trusted relationships with partners at both strategic and operational levels
Your background & requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) and minimum of five years of related work experience
- Excellent project management and communication skills with strong interpersonal skills and experience in external-facing roles
- Familiarity with value based care models, payer, provider, and digital health trends
- Experience running a dedicated stream of work, including project plan definition through execution
- Experience leading opportunity and competitive assessments, including developing economic business cases from a blank slate
- Experience and interest in being a utility player on teams - willingness to roll up sleeves and help wherever required is a necessity
- Start-up ready mindset, progress over polish, able to exhibit comfortableness with ambiguity
- Exceptional communications and storytelling skills, particularly via powerpoint or Google slides
- Intellectually curious, able to self-start solution discovery (exhibits owner mentality)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams; product development exposure a plus
We can’t wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, it’s personal.