Motorola Solutions is there for our customers when everything is on the line. In extreme moments — when a hurricane lands or when a fire breaks out. And in everyday moments — when a package arrives just in time for the holiday or when a child doesn’t miss the school bus home.
We unify voice, data, video and analytics in one integrated ecosystem to enable individuals, businesses and communities to work together in more powerful ways. To help people make better decisions, act confidently and be their best in the moments that matter. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions and connect with a career that matters.
Department OverviewVigilant Solutions is a subsidiary of Motorola Solutions Inc. MSI has created the most the comprehensive online platform for generating investigative leads for law enforcement agencies throughout the world. By combining an advanced suite of license plate recognition (LPR), facial recognition, parking, ballistics technologies with unmatched analytics and exclusive content. Our organization seeks to improve safety for both officers and communities.
Vigilant Solutions, a subsidiary of Motorola Solutions Inc. MSI is looking to hire a highly motivated individual with a passion for technology and innovative public safety solutions to join our Western US Sales Team as a Solutions Sales Representative.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Sell and represent all our product offerings in the Western Region (CA and additional territory to be defined)
- Work closely with operations, finance, support, engineering, and our training Client Relations Team
- Schedule and lead customer meetings
- Create additional sales opportunities within existing accounts for all offerings
- Identify and overcome roadblocks and/or obstacles while keeping a positive attitude
- Regular client follow-ups to ensure "Total Customer Satisfaction"
- Promote extended warranty and maintenance programs to existing and eligible customers
- Ensuring client awareness regarding the usefulness and proper operation of the Vigilant products and services that were purchased
- 50-75% travel required within assigned territory
- Ability to effectively present to Law Enforcement executives, multitask, prioritize, manage their time effectively, and deliver exceptional customer service
- Ability to develop and execute on winning strategy for the Western Region
- Ability to resolve product or service related issues
- Experience selling to law enforcement agencies preferred
- Bachelors Degree with 4+ years of sales/public safety/law enforcement experience OR 8+ years of sales/public safety/law enforcement experience
Motorola Solutions has implemented a voluntary COVID-19 vaccination policy. We strongly encourage all employees to be fully vaccinated. Any employee who is not vaccinated must wear a mask at all times when at a Motorola Solutions site or otherwise meeting with other Motorola Solutions employees or customers. Employees who have submitted proof of vaccination must follow site-specific or local mask requirements. Additionally, certain local governments or Motorola Solutions' customers may have vaccine requirements that apply to some of our employees.
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.