Manager, Solution Architect (Enterprise) - (New York, Atlanta GA) at Fivetran
From Fivetran’s founding until now, our mission has remained the same: to make access to data as simple and reliable as electricity. With Fivetran, customer data arrives in their warehouses, canonical and ready to query, with no engineering or maintenance required. We’re proud that more organizations continue to leverage our technology every day to become truly data-driven.
About the role:
Due to continued growth we are seeking an extraordinary leader to join our team as Manager, Solution Architecture for the Enterprise segment. Reporting to the Senior Director of Solution Architecture, this leader will be instrumental in ensuring the technical success of the vast majority of our customers. This leader will ensure their teams have the capacity, capability, and motivation to deliver customers success with implementation best practices. In addition to the requisite passion, skills, and experience, they will have a consistent track record in building and leading high performing teams that exceed targets and associated organizational objectives.
As a Manager, Solution Architecture, at Fivetran, you will:
- Attract, hire, onboard, develop, and empower a team of Enterprise Solution Architects to consistently and predictably exceed Fivetran’s revenue ramp, expansion and renewal targets.
- Drive a high-accountability culture through best-in-class coaching, modeling clear expectations for achievement, and evangelizing a disciplined process for the team.
- Consistently review team member calls and customer communication, coaching them through clear feedback and example.
- Ensure excellent resolution of complex technical needs through strong technical enablement, troubleshooting, and technical solutioning skills.
- Work in lockstep with our Customer Success Managers, Sales Engineers, and Customer Support Engineers to develop clear roles and responsibilities that deliver seamless and delightful customer experiences.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders in Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Partnerships and Analytics to build an empowered and effective Technical Success team.
- Champion value-based Command of the Message methodologies to help the team identify, qualify and build a sustainable expansion pipeline.
- Process qualitative or quantitative data around the team’s inputs and outputs and draw insightful conclusions from it. Exhibit a probing mind and develop penetrating insights.
- Forecast clearly to the leadership teams, with consistent accuracy and a deep knowledge of our Commercial & Growth book of business
- Help the team strategize and prioritize accounts, enabling them to manage their own books of business.
- Adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions, communicating complexity and change effectively with the team.
- Inspire team members by communicating the big picture, and exhibit strategic thinking and visioning. Determine opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends.
- Build out reusable content & scalable operational approaches to scale TSM team efforts for maximum impact
What you bring to the table:
- Strong verbal communicator who is comfortable and skilled at regularly sharing feedback to peers, reports, and leadership, both positive and constructive.
- An insatiable curiosity about our customers, and a data-backed vision for how Fivetran can drive positive business outcomes in this segment
- Experience partnering cross-functionally and driving technical solutions for customers to expand revenue within books of business.
- Natural ability to lead and motivate TSMs through continuous growth and change; easily able to earn the trust and respect of the team with a One Team One Dream mindset
- Unwillingness to settle for good results when great results are possible
- Willingness and ability to address challenging escalations, drawing upon other groups’ and cross-functional team members where appropriate.
- High levels of initiative and integrity that embody Fivetran’s values; a genuine interest in making the often harder, but more thoughtful & holistic decisions.
- 2+ years technical leadership experience with a consistent track record of recruiting and retaining high-performing senior TSMs (or equivalent) selling a technical solution to technical teams
Perks and Benefits:
- 100% paid Medical, Dental, Vision and Basic Life Insurance. Benefits begin on your first day!
- Option of Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Savings Account (FSA)
- Generous paid time off (PTO) plus paid sick time, holidays, parental leave, and volunteer days off
- 401k match program
- Eligible donation match program
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Work-from-home equipment reimbursement for your home office setup!
- Professional development and training opportunities
- Company virtual happy hours and fun team building activities
- Pet Insurance -- and yes, you can bring your well-behaved fur babies to work
- Commuter benefits to help with transit and parking costs
We’re honored to be valued at over $5.6 billion, but more importantly, we’re proud of our core values of Get Stuck In, Do the Right Thing, and One Team, One Dream. To learn more about Fivetran’s culture and what it’s like to be part of the team, click here and enjoy our video.