In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles .
We are looking for a Manager to oversee our Healthcare VAST (Valued Added Sales Team also known as Account Management) team in the Small to Medium Business vertical.
In this role, you will be managing a team of 10-12 account executives on the SMB Expansion Sales team. The SMB VAST team works with existing small business customers (employee count of 11 to 250) to provide them the right Zoom services that meet their video and online meeting needs.
- Lead a team of account executives developing and maintaining business within existing accounts (install base)
- Manage complex sales situations and sales campaigns
- Help team identify upsell opportunities within their accounts and additional areas where Zoom can positively impact their business
- Meet or exceed team sales quotas
- Assist team members with client demos/presentations, quotes/proposals, and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs)
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-Level and VP -Level Executives to address business needs
- Work closely with parallel teams to streamline processes and improve workflow
- Deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges and provide recommended solutions while creating satisfied customers
- Help resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- 2-5 years of Inside Sales Team Management Experience
- 3-5 years of Account Executive experience in a Technology company
- Direct SaaS/ Cloud selling experience SaaS video or web conferencing solutions selling experience preferred
- Strong collaboration and relational skills
- Business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills are required
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction & team work
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail oriented, organized, ethical, responsible & self-motivated
- Salesforce CRM experience preferred
- BA/ BS or equivalent experience
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected] .
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.
- Hear from our leadership team
- Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
- Visit our Blog
- Zoom with us!
- Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
- View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site .