Manager, Sales at ZoomInfo (Remote)
“That’s the way it’s always been done.”
We believe those seven words are the most detrimental to learning and growing, both individually and as a collective team. If you agree, we want to talk to you.
Over 15,000 customers rely on ZoomInfo’s expanding suite of go-to-market solutions that put best-in-class B2B intelligence at the forefront of productivity, growth, and innovation.
And we’re not close to satisfied.
While the rocket ship took off long ago, ZoomInfo is looking for captains, not passengers, who want to help our team discover new frontiers and define new possibles.
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Summary of essential job functions:
- Define team objectives to enable achievement of daily, weekly and quarterly targets
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, industry influencers and key partners
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure that the rapidly expanding needs of the sales organization are met
- Sales planning and forecast management
- Day to day training and coaching of reports
- Tracking and monitoring of team KPIs
- Participation in the hiring process
- Budget planning
- Performance management
- 6+ years B2B sales experience
- 4+ years B2B sales management/leadership experience
- High proficiency in Saleforce.com, CPQ, and Excel
- Strategic thinker; ability to lead by example and embrace change with positive attitude
- Strong leadership presence; ability to inspire and communicate vision of excellence
- Experience with business intelligence tools
- Ability to communicate with, present to, and influence all levels of an organization
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Ability to travel (10%)
- S./B.A. degree (M.B.A. is a plus)
ZoomInfo is the leading sales and marketing intelligence solution that helps businesses optimize their go-to-market strategies. For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects. Our mission? To provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, national origin, disability and protected veterans status or any other personal characteristic protected by law.