Who We Are
Motive builds technology to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of businesses that power the physical economy. The Motive Automated Operations Platform combines IoT hardware with AI-powered applications to automate vehicle and equipment tracking, driver safety, compliance, maintenance, spend management, and more. Motive serves more than 120,000 businesses, across a wide range of industries including trucking and logistics, construction, oil and gas, food and beverage, field service, agriculture, passenger transit, and delivery.
Motive is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
Motive is looking for our next Sales Operations Manager for our SMB segment. If you are someone that collaborates well with others, is always looking to build a better process or create a more efficient system, and ultimately understand that we all win together, then look no further. You will report directly to our Senior Director and work alongside a small team supporting Motive’s largest sales segment, working to reduce time wasting activities, improve overall reporting, and help improve the overall efficiency of the sales engine as we continue our journey of rapid growth.What You'll Do:
- Ad-hoc reporting requests through Salesforce and other platforms
- Provide operational support for sales pilots and experiments
- Build automations and systems around our repeated tasks such as business reviews and quota/hierarchy maintenance
- Become a trusted advisor for sales leadership, offering an operational lens on how to tackle business problems at scale
- Knowledge-share across the team best practices and industry standards, coupled with your own learnings from personal experience
- 5+ years of experience in Sales Operations with 2+ years in a senior role
- Expertise in Salesforce (system design and reporting), Google Sheets/Excel, and a basic+ understanding of SQL
- Experience with executive level/style presentations
- Past success (and likely a good learning failure or two) in being the primary operations person supporting sales pilots, experiments, and various other short to medium length projects
- Experience in working alongside an international remote first team both in operations as well as sales
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of Motive's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at Motive. Motive considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.