As a Manager of Sales Operations, you’ll be instrumental in leading and driving process improvement throughout our existing operational processes, providing critical insights and analysis, leading enablement initiatives, and strategically planning and executing growth strategies. You are an expert in organization and will be able to put your project management skills to work. You are experienced in leveraging technology to optimize and automate processes. You are a strategic thinker who will focus on aligning internal teams to drive outstanding results for Pie. Focusing on customer experience, you will review and develop means and solutions that best serve and support our customers which include small business owners, partner agencies, and vendors. Because our goal is to be best-in-class in customer experience, our success will be tied to your attention to detail, ability to drive results and to optimize and innovate processes that will ultimately help Pie become the predominant commercial small business insurer in the country.How You’ll Do ItSales Operations
- Drive transparency, predictability, and insights to the GTM organization through actionable sales reporting and business intelligence at scale across all levels of the organization.
- Ensure accurate and timely production of regular and ad-hoc reports for sales management.
- Organize and analyze data around revenue related KPIs.
- Streamline the dashboards.
- Understand what is working in our processes, where we have critical gaps, and where we can harmonize across the organization.
- Deploy processes and systems that will scale with growth plans developed in partnership with leadership.
- Understand where we can further automate processes to find efficiencies.
- Provide feedback for continuous improvement in the sales cycle.
- Provide input to the annual design of the sales incentive plan.
- Contribute to Sales Operations efficiency by automating existing processes where possible.
- Manage support of Sales Operations analysts and reporting specialists.
- Coach, assign and develop the team for optimum performance.
- Be responsible for recruiting, hiring, and onboarding, any new team members
- Lead and manage critical business projects related to new business, retention, expansion, and leakage.
- Provide feedback to Product and Engineering teams on upcoming systems and features.
- Work with departmental stakeholders and leaders to identify areas for improvement in process optimization.
- Collaborate with Marketing to evaluate campaign effectiveness and identify areas where marketing automation can help streamline business processes.
- ROI analysis on production team tools.
- Lead, coach and develop a high performing team of sales analysts.
- Project management with the ability to balance and prioritize requests from multiple teams and leaders across the company.
- Comfortable working and managing in an evolving and hyper growth environment.
- Bachelor Degree, or equivalent level of experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of proven operations or analytical experience from a like or similar role, including project management and business analysis, and/or management consulting.
- Financial services, insurance, insurtech, and/or startup industry knowledge preferred.
- Skills with query tools and reporting analytics in Salesforce and Looker, lead routing and marketing automation software a plus.
- Basic proficiency in analytic and technical skills using technology skills, including SQL or other data query skills.
- Knowledge of statistics to determine sample data, standard deviations and analysis of variances that have an impact on the business processes.
- Proficiency in data modeling using excel, including pivot tables, analysis, formulas and processing data points in various ways for different modeling purposes.
- Understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping, customer journey mapping, and change management.
- Demonstrated skills in project planning and problem resolution through process optimization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally and relay information appropriately with a diverse group of partners, colleagues, executive leadership, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to manage your own time in line with project deliverables by creating personal and project ownership and accountability by providing clear, timely and accurate work objectives, project timelines, and measurement goals.
Base compensation for position: $130,000 - $177,500
- Competitive cash compensation
- A piece of the pie (in the form of equity)
- Comprehensive health plans
- Generous PTO, including paid sick leave
- Future focused 401k match
- Generous parental and caregiver leave
- Our core values are more than just a poster on the wall; they’re tangibly reflected in our work
Our goal is to make all aspects of working with us as easy as pie. That includes our offer process. When we’ve identified a talented individual who we’d like to be a Pie-oneer , we work hard to present an equitable and fair offer. We look at the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and experience, along with their compensation expectations and align that with our company equity processes to determine our offer ranges.
Each year Pie reviews company performance and may grant discretionary bonuses to eligible team members.Location Information
Unless otherwise specified, this role has the option to be hybrid or remote. Hybrid work locations provide team members with the flexibility of working partially from our Denver or DC office and from home. Remote team members must live and work in the United States* (*territories excluded), and have access to reliable, high-speed internet.Additional Information
Pie Insurance is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin, military service status, citizenship, or other protected characteristic.
Pie Insurance participates in the E-Verify program. Please click here, here and here for more information.