Manager of Sales, Mid-Market at 360Learning (New York City, NY or Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:00 a.m. (CST) on Friday, June 3, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
As a Sales Coach of our Mid-Market team, you are responsible for executing and scaling our sales strategy in the US market. You will lead the US Mid-Market Sales Team in acquiring and developing customers (below 2,000 employees) across multiple verticals. You will report to 360learning Sales Director - Mid Market.
The ideal candidate thrives in a start-up environment and has a proven track record of defining a detailed sales strategy to grow revenue from $5M to over $40M.
If you are looking for a once-in-lifetime opportunity to build a world-class Sales organization alongside some of the brightest and most dynamic founders in the EdTech Space, 360learning is the place for you.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Get familiar with our Convexity culture
- Review and master current go to market strategy
- Become familiar with our product, services, and unique value proposition
Within 3 months, you will:
- Provide hands-on coaching to upskill the team and increase sales efficiency (call preparation, call debriefings, presence during key calls to help accelerate closing and showcase objection handling tactics)
- Perform weekly pipe reviews to ensure the accuracy of the forecast
- Become knowledgeable in Learning & Development market trends, emerging technologies, and competitors
- Understand our standard hiring practices and begin the process of working with candidates
Within 6 months, you will:
- Participate in sales leadership meetings
- Meet and exceed all quarterly sales quotas
- Coach and mentor team members
Within 12 months, you will:
- Contribute as a subject matter and share your knowledge with the rest of the organization
- Guide career development for high performing mid-market reps
The Skills Set
- At least 5 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment including 1 year managing Sales teams in the mid-market segment ( 500-5000 employees, ACV $30K, Sales Cycle 3months)
- Successful track record leading mid-market sales reps with sales cycle 3-4 months and