Manager, Sales Incentive Compensation - Enterprise & Wholesale at Brightspeed (Charlotte, NC)
At Brightspeed, we are reimagining how people live, work, play and connect by providing fast, reliable internet connections and an awesome customer experience in twenty states throughout the Midwest and South.
Backed by funds managed by Apollo Global Management, our vision is to accelerate the upgrade of copper to fiber optic technologies, bringing faster and more reliable internet service to many rural markets traditionally underserved by broadband providers, while delivering best-in-class customer experience.
Be a part of the team that will make this vision a reality….designing and building a world class fiber network and creating a customer experience second to none.
Check us out on the web!Job Description
Brightspeed is looking for a driven, creative, and energetic professional to join our team! As Manager, Sales Incentive Compensation - Enterprise & Wholesale, you will report directly to the Director, Sales Operations. You will have experience in sales compensation analytics, modeling and reconciliation in the telecom/technology industry. You will have knowledge of sales compensation, plan design, sales operations and sales cycles/processes, and the development and implementation of sales compensation plans to drive the appropriate behaviors to deliver key business goals. You will be effective partnering with key stakeholders like Product, Finance and HR, etc. to deliver the desired business outcomes is required, as well as being responsible for ensuring incentive compensation and commission payments are properly calculated and validated for the direct Brightspeed Enterprise and Wholesale sales teams, and indirect Partner/Agents. You will act as a lead on monthly, quarterly and annual on-going sales compensation processes, reporting, and policies in collaboration with different teams across the direct sales organization and indirect Partner/Agents.
As the Sales Incentive Compensation Manager, you will have the following duties:
- Calculation and review of proposed payments for Sales team and Partners/Agents
- Monthly approval of proposed payments by HR/FP&A for Sales team and Partners/Agents
- Validate data feeds for sales and Partners/Agents
- Dispute resolution of incentive comp payments with direct Sales team members and/or Partners/Agents with HR/Sales and Ops/Finance
PROFESSIONAL SUCCESS COMPETENCIES:
- Communicating - Conveying information and ideas to others in a convincing and engaging manner through a variety of methods, both internal and external
- Problem Solving and Decision Making – Identifying issues, problems, and opportunities; obtains and compares information from various sources to draw conclusions, develops and evaluates alternatives and solutions, solves problems, & chooses a course of action.
- Driving for Results - Setting ambitious standards of performance for self and the overall team; responsibility for work goals; initiates, focuses, and monitoring the efforts; proactively acting, and going beyond what is needed.
- Client & Partner Relationships - Developing and sustaining relationships based on an understanding of client, partner and stakeholder needs and actions
WHAT IT TAKES TO CATCH OUR EYE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Accounting, Finance, IT, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years' experience in telecommunications customer, product, and/or services reporting
- Knowledge of sales compensation, plan design, sales operations, and sales cycles/processes
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com, Incentive Compensation Management systems, Anaplan, etc.
- Competent with complex telecom and financial datasets; able to correlate, translate and transform the complex data
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage the success of multiple projects concurrently
- Must be an enthusiastic initiative-taker, able to work independently and manage a small team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and Power BI
- Expertise in advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, complex formulas, and graphing to streamline business processes
WHY JOIN US?
We aspire to contemporary ways of working.
We are committed to being a leader in defining a new way to work because we recognize the changing mindset of today's workforce. We meet you where you are...wherever you are, by providing sensible remote and hybrid work arrangements. Why? Because our purpose is to reimagine how people work, learn, play and connect!
We offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
Our benefits and paid time off programs reflect our underlying belief in promoting overall wellness through physical, emotional and financial health. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the center of our grounding belief in Being Real.
When we bring our authentic selves to work, everyone is better as a result. A diverse team helps us be fierce advocates for more accessible, inclusive and high-quality internet, because we believe doing so promotes equity in the communities we serve.
Brightspeed is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please be advised that Brightspeed (Connect Holding LLC) requires its employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to the Company’s legal obligations including potentially accommodating an employee’s sincerely held religious beliefs or medical condition.