Manager, Sales Enablement at Medallia (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:44 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, May 24, 2022
Medallia is the pioneer and market leader in Experience Management. Our award-winning SaaS platform, Medallia Experience Cloud, leads the market in the understanding and management of experience for candidates, customers, employees, patients, citizens and residents.
We are more than a software company. We want to be known as a company that does the right thing, no matter the challenge or controversy. We are committed to creating a culture that values every person and every experience. Individual life experiences shape the way we interact with the world, which is why we encourage people to bring their whole selves to work each day. The strength of our global workforce is the most significant contributor to our success.
We believe: Every Experience Matters. Talent is Everywhere. All Belong Here.
At Medallia, we hire the whole person.
Medallia is looking for a Senior Manager of Sales Enablement This individual will drive value across a broad spectrum of the Company with a particular focus on maximizing revenue growth through the development, implementation, and ongoing maintenance of sales strategies, programs, systems, and initiatives. The position requires strong business partnering skills, financial reporting, planning and modeling skills, and good business acumen. It also requires the ability to understand the big picture of the Company’s financial model and sales processes, while being very detail oriented. You ensure that the Enterprise sales teams have the right knowledge, skills, and tools to meet the segment's financial targets. This must be in close collaboration with the Sales VPs, Revenue Operations, and other department leaders.
This position reports to our Director of North America Sales Enablement and is remote.
- Business partnering – Understand and anticipate business performance, requirements and gaps of the sales team and represent those requirements and business needs in corporate initiatives. Proactively identify ways the enablement team can help contribute to achieving the business goals and improve business performance.
- Prioritization and planning – Ensure that enablement activities align to the strategic priorities of the business and that there is a cohesive approach for the various sales teams
- Content creation, sourcing, and delivery – Work with the sales enablement team to customize or create content as needed.
- Driving adoption, change and performance against key business metrics – Drive adoption of new knowledge, skills, and abilities through well-designed enablement programs and robust organizational change plans. Keep track of key business metrics and develop and implement plans to achieve targets.
- Program management and execution - Manage effective execution of enablement programs and ensure full value and desired outcomes are achieved.
- Measuring outcomes and effectiveness – In collaboration with Rev Ops, define and track appropriate important metrics to measure success and identify and implement needed improvements based on that data.
- Experience developing and coordinating training across the broader sales ecosystem, including Customer Success, Partners/Alliances, and Pre-sales teams is a plus.
- 5 years of relevant experience in the Sales Enablement field
- At least 3 years’ experience leading and developing robust teams, including direct management as well as management of virtual project teams.
- Proven experience and the ability to define, build and maintain organizational capability through a structured approach to skills assessment, training, and development.
- Organizational change expertise, with shown ability to build enablement / readiness frameworks to effectively embed new knowledge, skills, and abilities needed for transformational change.
- Deep and broad sales and business knowledge, including solid understanding of financial principles, business case justification, and key performance indicators.
- Experience in cross functional/departmental alignment
- Proven track record to align and work with Sales, Services, Product, Support and other (internal) business units.
- Ability to lead training sessions as needed.
- High degree of motivation and professionalism with advanced organizational and project management skills.
- Direct sales experience or customer-facing experience with customer experience technologies is a plus.
At Medallia, we celebrate diversity and recognize the value it brings to our customers and employees. Medallia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity is afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, Veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other protected category. We also consider all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Medallia is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities in accordance with the American Disabilities Act and local disability laws.
For information regarding how Medallia collects and uses personal information, please review our Privacy Policies.
More Information on Medallia
Medallia operates in the Software industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA, Austin, TX, McLean, VA and New York, NY. Medallia was founded in 2022. It has 2578 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all jobs at Medallia, click here.
Read Full Job Description