Manager, Sales Development at Attentive (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:33 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Attentive® is the leader in conversational commerce, reinventing business to consumer communication. Our SMS-first software platform helps everyone from entrepreneurs to enterprises strengthen relationships with their consumers in a new way. Through two-way, real-time, personalized communications, we drive billions in e-commerce revenue and over 5,000 leading brands like CB2, Pura Vida, Urban Outfitters, Jack in the Box, and Coach rely on Attentive to deliver powerful commerce experiences.
We are looking for a Manager of Sales Development. You will work closely with the Directors of Inside Sales to guide and build our inside sales practice. You will also coordinate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product, and design to bridge the gap between product and revenue.
- Manage a team of 8 - 10 direct reports, including on-boarding, continued training & education, coaching & performance management, and career development
- Develop, maintain, and optimize SDR processes for outbound prospecting, including individual & team best practices
- Tweak existing processes and create new ones to address problems you, your team and the Management team have identified. Roll out processes, train your team on best practices, and track / analyze results
- Analyze team and individual metrics to maximize efficiency and productivity
- Train and mentor our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) on prospecting tactics, time management, objection handling, and Salesforce
- Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional peers for you and your team (Sales, Sales Management, Marketing, Territory Development)
- Interview prospective SDR candidates
- Help develop career paths for SDRs to further their professional growth
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of SDR / SaaS sales experience as a top performer and/or minimum of 2+ years of sales enablement, sales training and/or consulting experience
- At least 1 year of management experience
- Familiarity with Gong.io, Outreach, Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Sendoso, Builtwith
- Proven track record in creating, delivering, and training successfully with measurable results in fast paced environments
- Strong ability to summarize and communicate complex ideas into curriculum with a strong sense of how sales professionals think, operate and absorb training
- Passion for coaching and educating others
- Strong process and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and create improvements
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance (2 of our plans are $0 premium cost to employees!)
- Life Insurance - Attentive pays for life insurance equal to 1x your salary (through Anthem)
- Daily lunch delivery stipend
- Yearly professional development stipend
- One time fitness equipment stipend
- Monthly fitness stipend
- 100% remote work as well as WeWork memberships for those who prefer an office
- Up to 18 weeks New Parent Leave with 100% pay
Attentive Company Values
Default to Action - Speed is our best offense and defense
Never Settle - Continuously raise the bar for yourself and your teammates
Hard Work Solves Big Problems - Success requires grit and resilience
Be Attentive - Work together as a team to drive greatness for our company and our customers
If you do not meet all the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply! No job description is perfect, and we may also have another opportunity that closely matches your skills and experience.
At Attentive, we know that our Company's strength lies in the diversity of our employees. Attentive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities for all employees, applicants and covered individuals regardless of protected characteristics. We prioritize and maintain a fair, inclusive and equitable workplace free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
More Information on Attentive
Attentive operates in the AdTech industry. The company is located in New York, NY. Attentive was founded in 2016. It has 1165 total employees. To see all 25 open jobs at Attentive, click here.
Read Full Job Description