ClickUp is the world's only all-in-one productivity platform that flexes to the way people want to work. It replaces all individual workplace productivity tools with a single, unified platform including project management, document collaboration, spreadsheets, chat, goals, and more. On a mission to make the world more productive, ClickUp is headquartered in San Diego and scaling remotely and internationally. As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, ClickUp helps millions of users to be more productive and save at least one day every week. 🦄
- Build the partner enablement programs and initiatives that support the generation of pipeline and deal flow across ClickUp's commercial and enterprise business segments around the globe.
- Collaborate with internal teams including Partner Marketing, Partner Operations, and Revenue Operations to deliver an incredible experience for partners across the entire partner lifecycle.
- Activate the repeatable go-to-market support programs that are centered around ensuring partners have what they need to successfully market, sell, and deliver their offerings on the ClickUp Platform.
- Identify and action key insights and trends from the partner program to constantly evolve the programs.
- 4+ years of experience working in enablement (sales enablement, partner enablement, etc.)
- 4+ years in technology sales (direct/partner), marketing, and program management.
- A passion for building from nothing--programs and teams.
- The ability to positively influence and naturally lead.
- Strategy-oriented with superior problem-solving abilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to inspire and communicate across internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in the enterprise sales process.
- Experience leading the planning, managing, and execution of enablement/marketing programs at scale.
ClickUp was founded on a culture of hard work, consistent growth, and a desire to break norms. We’re a values-driven company and hire based on ambition, merit, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed. We don’t care where you’re from, what you look like, or who you’re in a relationship with—we hire the best people for the job, and create an environment that supports employees on their journey to do the most exciting work of their lives! ClickUp is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.