Manager National Accounts, Spectrum Enterprise at Spectrum (Cleveland, OH)
- Are you a client-focused business-to-business (B2B) sales expert adept at guiding and mentoring teams to reach the next performance level?
- Can you commit to a senior sales position improving revenue by fostering relationships with clients across a national footprint?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with lucrative benefits and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America's largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise's industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Manager of National Accounts, you focus on company growth by leading sales programs and activities for the National Accounts Sales Team. You propel business through detailed collaboration with Market Development, Construction, Sales Support and Marketing. You accelerate the sales cycle using your ability to develop extensive contacts with clients across the Spectrum Enterprise national footprint. You are passionate about managing new and existing national accounts through decisive leadership and the successful coordination of resources.
You maximize the department success by providing mentorship, innovative sales training and constructive feedback to the team. With a focus on consultative selling, you lead a team of National Account Executives and National Account Managers to achieve revenue goals while enhancing the client experience. You have a developed ability for identifying roadblocks and overcoming obstacles to complete projects on time and within budget. You excel traveling regularly to capture new business accounts and supporting your sales team. You report directly to the Director of Enterprise Strategic Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be a motivating leader of the sales team by recruiting, training, motivating and developing the team to achieve or exceed monthly revenue goals.
- Increase sales by ensuring team activities are in compliance with company policies and processes are correctly being followed for Salesforce reports, project plans, business cases and travel forms.
- Maximize growth by assessing team strengths and assigning special high priority clients to exceptional sales team members and developing business with significant long-term potential.
- Develop key sales skills of your team by attending sales calls with sales representatives and serving as a subject matter expert.
- Provide weekly summaries, forecasts and funnel reports for senior leadership to leverage.
- Monitor team activities to ensure the daily activities are being completed in all categories and that sales teams are achieving acquisition goals.
Required keys for success:
- Five or more years of experience managing global telecommunications sales for a national provider.
- In depth knowledge of primary rate interface (PRI), voice over internet protocol (VoIP), session initiation protocol (SIP) applications, time division multiplexing (TDM), digital signal 3 (DS3), operating company number (OCn), multiple Ethernet services, equipment vendors, managed services, private networks, multi-protocol label switching (MPLS) and software-as-a-service (SaaS) services.
- Expert in database management, to include Siebel, Salesforce or similar client relationship management (CRM) tool.
- History of effectively creating, building and directing a national sales budget and new sales organization.
- Self-starter and expert in social selling and prospecting.
- Solid relationship building, negotiation and closing skills.
- List of C-Level contacts to position Spectrum Enterprise services nationally.
- Valid driver's license, a safe driving record and availability to travel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).