Fullscript is the leading platform for prescribing integrative health products and simplifying the path to lifelong wellness. We are the trusted care delivery platform for practitioners who want to create partnerships with their patients and want a simpler way to deliver integrative plans. We are changing the way health is prescribed and making a positive impact on the lives of millions through our work.
Experience what it’s like to work for a mission-driven company committed to helping people get better.
We are looking to support and grow our Inside sales team with a dynamic and people focused leader to help drive sales performance. Our ideal candidate has mastered the art of communication and has a proven track record of leading and motivating highly accountable, results driven teams. This role collaborates with other business leaders to drive Fullscript’s mission of helping people be well. In this role you will lead a fully remote team across North America reporting to our Sales Director.
What you'll do:
- Own and lead the team to meet all New Ordering Account goals (NOA) and high level KPI’s, regularly reporting on individual and team results
- Evaluate, adjust, and manage our sales pipeline; identifying leading indicators of practitioner adoption of the Fullscript platform
- Assist in the development of our annual and short term strategies
- Teach new sales strategies and techniques and deliver other presentations as needed
- Coach and deliver constructive feedback as needed, as well as, celebrating achievements with the entire team
- Run and actively participate in sales meetings and provide updates to a cross functional audience
- Collaborate with our Talent and Culture team to scale sales via recruitment, training, and performance evaluations
- Keep a pulse and deeply understand industry trends, and competitors to help drive success
- Coach and develop current team leads and sales representatives; managing the Inside Sales team against conversion targets
- Assist with the development of Inside Sales Reps incentive plan and target setting
- Successfully execute strategic initiatives as required
- Foster a positive and fun sales environment
- Working cross functionally to collaborate on initiatives
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum 5 years experience in a high-velocity sales management position with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- 3-5 years of SaaS sales management experience (healthcare, digital health tech SaaS sales preferred)
- Outstanding written and oral communication
- Hands on experience with CRM software, Salesforce & SalesLoft are a plus In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Agile; highly flexible and adaptable to continuous change and growth
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously under a tight deadline
- A love for trying new things, iterating and then diving in again - all at a super fast pace
A Prescription for Success & Total Rewards:
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
- Half (Flex) Day Fridays
- Unlimited (Flex) PTO Fullscript’s
- 401kStock Options
- Flexible benefits package (medical, dental, vision) with HSA
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products for family & friends
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Employee Wellness Programs
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.
Want to learn more? Check us out at www.fullscript.com/careers, find us on social media, or check out our culture guide.
More Information on Fullscript
Fullscript operates in the Healthtech industry. The company is located in Scottsdale, AZ. Fullscript was founded in 2011. It has 344 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 2 open jobs at Fullscript, click here.
Read Full Job Description