Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Customer Success team within our Customer organization is focused on engaging and growing our customers throughout their Mailchimp journey. Our team uses a consultative approach to guide customers through their customer lifecycle, surfacing ideas, innovations, integrations, and capabilities in support of our customers’ business goals. We share a commitment to delivering the best possible experiences to drive adoption, growth, and customer advocacy. We connect with key influencers and power users to evaluate the strength of our business relationship, dig for pain points, gather and document product feedback, act as a product advocate, and relay important communications directly to our customers. We collaborate internally with Customer Care, Product, Marketing, Sales and Research to provide a connected experience for our customers.
We’re looking for an individual to contribute to the leadership of the Customer Success Team by mentoring members of the Customer Success team across multiple tiers. As a Customer Success Manager you will be responsible for leading a team of CSM’s to drive customer loyalty and business value to customers.
What you'll do here:
- Manage, mentor and lead a team of Customer Success Managers (CSMs)
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure your team of CSMs have what they need to engage, retain and grow their customers
- Provide guidance and management over customer escalation decisions and protocols
- Work hand-in-hand with your team to develop account strategies, growth and/or risk mitigation plans
- Coach your team through quality evaluations and performance reviews to help them develop skills and grow in their career as a CSM
- Proactively look for areas of opportunity to innovate and optimize your team and your team’s programming to drive continuous improvement on performance and the customer experience
- Work with recruiting and internal teams to recruit, hire, onboard and train new CSM talent
- Inspire and motivate your team to do their best work in helping customers engage and grow with Mailchimp
- Analyze customer and CSM data to make informed decisions on necessary updates to Customer Success activities and overall programming
- Lead and encourage your team to focus on skills and attributes that lead to long-lasting relationships with their customers
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have excellent work ethic, outstanding initiative, and a flexible, proactive approach
- You have strong collaboration, teamwork, and relationship building skills across multiple levels and functions within the organization
- You have previous experience in mentoring and coaching of team as a part of onboarding and other training programs and initiatives
- You have experience in process improvement and project management
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including public speaking ability
- You pay attention to detail, have outstanding work habits, enthusiasm and a consistently positive outlook in your daily work
- You have the ability to listen hard and change fast to meet changing business objectives and requirements
- You have experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- You have knowledge of the market and competitive landscape
- You're comfortable in a role that requires traveling (up to 15%)
Bonus points for
- HTML/CSS experience
- Experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Being multilingual in one or more major European languages
- Understanding of Mailchimp and its features
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscape
- Knowledge of CRM and Customer Success platforms
- Zendesk and Mailchimp experience
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact [email protected]
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.