Wix's Customer Success and Sales group. We're responsible for offering personalized recommendations for Wix customers to make their business more successful. We're on a mission to continue establishing Wix as the ultimate solution for scaling online businesses and strengthening our position as the leader in the industry.
The Business Operations team is the backbone of our Customer Success group. We're responsible for building strategy, scalable systems, and reporting that help our teams best serve our customers. We're looking for an innovative manager to lead the team and create a solid foundation to help our customers' businesses thrive.
A team manager with 5+ years of experience leading operational teams. You've built support solutions, reporting systems, created KPIs, driven outcomes across multiple departments. You're great at dealing with ambiguity and have iterated strategy as the business needs changed. You can manage entrepreneurial teams who roll up their sleeves and delve into whatever need presents itself.
You have proven experience with driving KPIs, project management and scaling hypergrowth sales and customer success organizations. You have great knowledge of CS approach in Salesforce, CS tools like Gainsight, Tableau, and other supporting SaaS systems and tools. You also have top-notch communication and presentation skills, including experience communicating insights through data with senior-level executives, and be able to build impeccable Google slide decks.
At Wix, you will oversee a multidisciplinary team, including project managers, communication strategists, and operations experts. Your team will help create a centralized framework for the Wix Customer Success and Sales teams, helping them drive Wix platform engagement user growth. Your team is responsible for creating internal efficiency and scalability, and effectively communicating directives across the organization and delivering results.
As the Manager of Customer Success and Sales Operations, you will:
- Be an integral member of our Management team, acting as a resource and subject matter expert for all operational needs
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Sales groups to define and improve internal processes
- Develop playbooks that allow the team to more efficiently and consistently deliver customer outcomes
- Identify insights around processes, customer and team performance; conduct data analysis and research to guide the direction of the business
- Proactively identify, plan, launch and implement projects with cross-functional teams, execute on change management, process and technology implementation
- Consolidate best practices and institutional knowledge across the organization
- Oversee and report out on key business metrics
- Establish and oversee team KPIs, reporting out to the team and management on a regular basis
While the U.S. Wix team is WFH during Covid-19, at this time we are seeking New York or Miami based candidates who are able and willing to work on-site once we return to the office.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcomed, and anyone has the right to succeed.