Manager, Customer Success Product Adoption Programs at Twilio (Remote)
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next manager of the CS Programs Product Adoption team
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
The CS Programs Product Adoption team at Segment is an agile team that packs a big punch. We partner with Segment’s Product teams to help our customers get to value, and we measure ourselves by the customer outcomes we create. The product adoption team also creates a conduit for the voice of the customer to be transmitted to Product which improves the quality of what we build.
The CSPM Manager position is a perfect role for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate, is skilled in creating alignment in ambiguous cross-functional environments, and loves coaching and developing. This is a people manager role, which will lead the Product Adoption programs team; developing program roadmap and overall strategic direction. This leader will work closely with Product teams (Leadership, Ops, Analytics, Research), Product Marketing, and CSM Leaders to build sustainable processes for product launch, post-launch adoption, CS readiness, and research recruitment. This role is a critical component of ensuring the products we build are adopted by our customers and create the outcomes we want.
In this role, you’ll:
- Grow the CS Programs Product Adoption team by hiring, coaching, developing, and retaining a high-performing team of Customer Success Program Managers.
- Own the strategic direction and ultimate success of the Product Adoption programs team.
- Collaborate with Product Leadership, PMM, Ops, and CS Leaders to execute product launches.
- Set adoption goals, and hold the team accountable to achieving them. Establish & evolve benchmarks.
- Measure the impact of Product adoption on customer health.
- Share adoption results, learnings and roadmap with cross-functional partners.
- Develop a scalable process for delivering feedback to Product partners to ensure the voice of the customer is part of our product development process.
- Foster an inclusive team culture of collaboration and continuous learning.
- Drive continuous improvement in team processes and program building methodologies.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- You have 8+ years of relevant CS Programs, CSM, Product, and Marketing experience.
- You have experience as a people manager in a CS Programs, Customer Success, or Product Marketing team.
- You have a bias towards action, and quickly move from ideation to validation to execution.
- You have strong relationship management skills and have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being innovative, accountable, and reliable.
- You are incredibly organized and efficient — you take on complex projects and own them from start to finish.
- You have a learning mindset, and a track record of receiving constructive feedback and turning it into meaningful change. You also prioritize delivering constructive feedback up, down, and cross-functionally.
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, especially when it comes to communicating technical and analytical concepts across audiences of varying technical ability.
- You continuously operate with a customer-first mindset.
- Have experience building and executing scalable campaigns and programs that have brought products to launch and have driven adoption
- Have familiarity with Asana, Customer.io, Chameleon, Segment, Salesforce, and data visualization tools (Looker, Amplitude, etc)
- Have worked for a technology or data company
- Have experience working in Product teams
This role can be remote, located in the United States
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $108,000-$135,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].