Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
The primary objective of the Customer Success team is to build trusting relationships with its customers, drive solution adoption and value realisation. As a CSM Leader, your responsibility is to get results through others focused on churn reduction and identifying upsell opportunity.
You & your team will directly interact with our clients, identify ways that our technology platform can improve their business and be responsible for demonstrating and driving that value across our customer base. Our CSMs are held to the highest industry standards for responsiveness and services provided. The CSM manages the client relationship and ensures that Zscaler is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account. The CSM will work closely with Technical Support, Professional Services & Technical Account Managers to ensure that all Zscaler products and services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way, and the client gets the most value from their investment for the life of the contract.
The CSM will work towards establishing an excellent working relationship with other members of the Zscaler Team that are active within his/her account. As the Zscaler platform integrates with many aspects of the internet and customer infrastructure, a general understanding of cyber threats, internet protocols, and networking is required.
This leader will play a key role in driving customer success, optimization, and identification of upsell of new business opportunities. Zscaler is a SaaS company operating in a high growth market that leverages the Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) model to fuel its growth. Join Zscaler and grow your career in the Cloud vertical by helping us enable our customers to achieve success.
CS Team Outcomes:
- Develop and nurture customers to become Brand Ambassadors on behalf of Zscaler
- Interact with CISOs/Director/Manager level stakeholders
- Deliver Service Review Presentations Onsite / remotely to drive VALUE realization
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Zscaler’s technology and articulate the advantages of our solution against competitors.
- Consistently meet and exceed daily and weekly call goals for providing touchpoints for existing customers
- Work closely with Account Sales teams to help with Upsell/Cross-sell opportunities in existing customers
- Understand customer pain points and help drive escalations by coordinating between Product Management and Support groups.
- Provide input on the organisational strategic initiatives and drive these with the team
- Develop KPIs to support the strategic initiatives
- Establish operational objectives and work plans and delegate assignments amongst the team
- Drive behaviour, motivate, and above all, support the existing CSM team – coach them, contribute to customer pursuits, get your hands dirty – whatever it takes…
- Hire and retain the best talent available
- Develop the team through training and certification
- Experience in a customer facing roles involving networking or information security.
- Direct management experience with demonstrated effective leadership in terms of improving supervision of costs, methods, and staffing.
- Strong customer management skills during and post-incident response and the ability to influence our client’s choices.
- Ability to interpret security reports to provide actionable improvements for our clients.
- Highly motivated self-starter with competitive personality and strong attention to detail
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast paced, goal oriented high growth sales environment
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.