Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.Job Description
- Recruit top sales talent into the Zscaler Commercial business
- Coach, motivate, and develop Commercial Sales team
- Drive Pipeline and Execute on Revenue Targets for the Commercial business
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Product Management, Demand Generation, as well as other key functional roles
- Engages with Partners to identify opportunities for Commercial Sales team
- Identifies opportunities for continuous improvement of processes
- Monitor and coach to Zscaler core values
- Interact with Sales Operations to ensure forecast accuracy and SFDC hygiene
- Identify training opportunities for team and ensures compliance
- Knowledge of SMB (under 2k employees) market sales process
- A minimum of 5+ years of sales & management experience in high-tech sales, preferably SaaS or cloud based technologies
- Ability to prospect and market concepts to new and existing accounts while interpreting complex information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to forecast accurately
- Proficient in use of relevant CRM database tools (SFDC)
- Ability to influence others and prepare for emerging customer needs
- Highly motivated, positive attitude; results-oriented personality with strong desire to succeed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
What You Can Expect From Us:
- An environment where you will be working on cutting edge technologies and architectures
- A fun, passionate and collaborative workplace
- Competitive salary and benefits, including equity
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.