At Pluralsight, we see first-hand every day how technology makes the impossible possible. We believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology and develop the skills of tomorrow. Make the decision to be part of a mission-driven company that is changing the world.
- Sell a proven, industry-leading product that addresses a must-solve business problem.
- Have confidence representing a product customers love, with world-class net retention.
- Feel passionate about your career growth inside a company with outstanding growth rates, addressing a $31 billion market opportunity.
Pluralsight is the leading technology workforce development company. Over the last decade, we have transformed the tech skills development market, forever changing the way individuals and companies approach the never-ending need to learn tomorrow's tech skills. Through tech skill development, we help companies build better products, and we empower individuals to grow their skills and their careers. We're hiring sales people that want to make a significant impact in the world. Join us and help individuals and companies develop the tech skills of tomorrow.
We are seeking an experienced Manager - Solution Consultants to join our team and help us continue to grow our focus on enabling sales across all technical fronts and crafting a streamlined, sales enabling environment. Reporting to the VP, NA Presales, this person is accountable for understanding market trends and collaborating with Sales Directors and VPs to drive sales collectively across the Enterprise team. They operate as a business segment specialist and technical leader for the assigned Sales organization as well as the technical sales specialist for global professional service offerings while keeping a collaborative and service-minded direction with their teams.
This leader is knowledgeable in commercial SaaS operational sales and business enablement processes, and leads a core team that removes technical roadblocks - perceived or actual - to build a streamlined pre-sales experience for commercial customers.
What you'll own:
- Build and lead a commercial Presales team of solutions consultants
- Develop & implement extraordinary product pitch & demo methodologies to drive larger and more valuable sales
- Lead all aspects of hiring, on-boarding and continued development of team members, ensuring alignment with business objectives and desired impact
- Mentor individuals on personal development plans; build opportunities for them to grow into additional responsibilities
- Drive relevant and consistent feedback from customer engagements in order to influence Pluralsight's product and strategy
- Remove roadblocks, and prioritize resource needs to improve team efficiency
- Report on key performance indicators related to Presales while maintaining transparency into the sales pipeline
- Become an expert resource and develop a high level of expertise on Pluralsight products, technical architecture, and related topics
- Support field marketing events and attend industry-specific forums, trade shows, or as needed
- Develop a close, consistent, and highly effective working relationship with the rest of the Success team to drive an outstanding customer experience
Experience you'll need:
- 4 year degree required, technical graduate degree a plus or related work experience
- Confirmed track-record as a top-performing individual contributor in a customer-facing consulting role or sales organization
- Understanding of the Commercial SaaS sales world; including identifying customer pain and delivering solutions
- Demonstrated interest in technology, including knowledge of technical concepts and the ability to become a subject matter expert and demonstrate new technology applications
- Excellent business and technical presentation skills, communication (oral & written), and relationship building skills, across all levels of management
- 1+ year' experience leading teams is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50%