Manager, Channel Sales Consulting Enablement at Palo Alto Networks (Remote)
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
Disruption is at the core of our technology and on our way of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. We’re changing the nature of work from benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.Job Description
We are seeking a forward-thinking, enthusiastic and experienced Channel Sales Consulting Enablement Manager to create high-impact consulting enablement tools, resources and live trainings, purpose-built for our partner sellers. By providing education to our partners on how to be more consultative, as well as the consulting services we offer as well, we reduce our customers' risk and allow them to realize the full value of their solution.
As a member of the Palo Alto Networks WW Channel team, this role will be responsible for research, development and delivery of channel sales consulting enablement content and resources. This position relies on a person’s deep understanding of security and the necessary skills to be consultative, as well as experience in creating training materials in a format that will resonate with a partner.
- Develop, launch, deliver and oversee comprehensive global partner sales consulting enablement curriculum, that is both high impact and scalable
- Manage multiple, ongoing enablement projects
- Initiate and establish strong trusted partnerships with the Security Consulting enablement team, product marketing, channel sales and services organizations to create and launch purpose-built enablement content
- Gather enablement requirements, understand product roadmaps and priorities specific to the security consulting organization
- Create security consulting relevant enablement assets and tools that can be easily consumed, retrieved and are also meaningful to our partner community
- Training creation, editing and delivery would be required in the following formats to ensure we have content available for all learning styles, which includes: video, live, webinar, eLearnings and physical assets
- Design learnings to include competitive differentiators from a services consulting perspective with the goal to impact customer time-to-value
- Strong presentation skills with a proven ability to get participants excited about the topics being presented
- Excellent project management skills with experience designing enablement programs
- Strategic thinker effective at integrating and condensing large amounts of information into consumable learnings that would constitute as relevant partner content
- Ability to teach others how to lead with a security consulting mindset
- Familiarity with channel enablement content, tools, and methods
- Experience with Learning Management Systems, for example Intellum/BEACON or Panopto
- Must have a global mindset and the ability to view learning programs at scale
- Extraordinary passion for adult learning, with 5+ years of enablement experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
- 5+ years experience working with partners and an understanding of the consultative conversations being had
- Demonstrated business and technical competency
The channel organization at Palo Alto Networks is a strategic pillar for our continued growth within cybersecurity, and a critical component to accomplishing our mission. Channel development is an extension of the territory sales team, with an ultimate goal to train and enable our channel partners to become empowered in the use and sales of our products.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is evolving and changing the nature of work to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Disclosure required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum compensation (includes on-target earnings = base + on target incentives for sales roles) for this role to be located in the state of Colorado. If hired in Colorado, this position starts at $238,200/yr. Depending on the position offered, restricted stock units and incentive or bonus pay may be provided as part of this compensation package. Additional benefits may be found here.
Covid-19 Vaccination Information for Palo Alto Networks Jobs
- Vaccine requirements and disclosure obligations vary by country.
- Unless applicable law requires otherwise, you must be vaccinated for COVID or qualify for a reasonable accommodation if:
- The job requires accessing a company worksite
- The job requires in-person customer contact and the customer has implemented such requirements
- You choose to access a Palo Alto Networks worksite
- If you have questions about the vaccine requirements of this particular position based on your location or job requirements, please inquire with the recruiter.