The Business Development Manager - Integrations & Channels will focus on channel exploration through a variety of strategic martech partners. You’ll be responsible for researching new channels/integrations, developing strategic use cases, and creating a targeted list of strategic partners that can lead to product expansion initiatives. This role allows you to take a strategic position in Movable Ink’s Business Development team as well as working closely with the product team on developing platform enhancements for channel expansion.
This role will be reporting directly to the Associate Director of Business Development.
- Develop integration/channel strategies for a defined set of technology partner categories (e.g. loyalty, CDPs, ecommerce, mobile platforms). Strategies include joint value proposition, researching the market landscape, and technology overlap
- Conduct market research to create a pipeline of integration/channel solutions to launch each quarter
- Successfully launch new channels and/or 3-4 partner integrations each quarter within the defined set of solution categories.
- Work closely with Product on developing the channel expansion roadmap and review platform enhancements that increase integration opportunities.
- Enable all internal teams (Solutions, Sales, Client Experience) on newly launched integrations/Channels and update teams on any previous integration learnings
- Track client channel/integration adoption and usage to ensure strategic solutions have traction across the Movable Ink client and prospect base
- 2 years partner-facing experience either in a prior technical integration role or client facing role at a SAAS or services firm
- Understanding of digital marketing technologies that expand past email and an understanding of how technologies work together to deliver rich experiences for clients
- Front end technical exposure such as HTML and APIs
- Technical aptitude with the ability to lead discussions with engineers, lawyers and marketers
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously