Manager, Account Management, New Business Sales at Reddit
Our mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. With more than 50 million people visiting 100,000+ communities daily, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. From pets to parenting, skincare to stocks, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
This role is flexible to be based out of either our New York, San Francisco, or Austin, TX offices.
The New Business team is looking for an experienced manager to lead a team of 11-12 Account Managers across the US. Ideal AM Managers should have a strong understanding of both performance and branding advertisers, with expertise in D2C advertising and awareness campaigns. The AM Manager should also have an interest in training, upskilling and coaching others, with a passion for growing retained revenue and reducing churn.
- Manage a team of Account Managers, coaching functional excellence as defined in roles and responsibilities, supporting new team members in onboarding and building their Reddit expertise.
- Collaborate and partner with Account Management leadership and Sales leadership to ensure accounts and teams are resourced to maximize positive impact to the business
- Identify and amplify industry trends; guiding KPI-driven measurement strategies, identifying performance trends, optimizing campaigns to achieve results, and providing strategies for upsell opportunities
- Build a culture of cross collaboration and best practice sharing in New Business and across the organization
- Partner with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales Enablement, Product Marketing, Ad Support, Analytics, Marketing Science, Creative Strategy) to identify opportunities for training and defining/improving workstreams
- Identify areas of skill development; partner as appropriate in training efforts
- Advocate in service of category/vertical product interests; educate the team in the GTM process of new products/features
- Serve as an escalation point of contact for campaign-related and technical issues
- Strong mentoring, coaching, and people management skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be dynamic
- Ability to lead multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Expert understanding of media management, campaign diagnostics and optimization within a biddable auction advertising environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems by analyzing large data sets
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking, with the ability to identify key opportunities and transform them into action
- Impressive relationship building skills and comfortable communicating with senior level executives
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and all levels of management
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- BS/BA degree in business, communications, marketing, or another related area of study or equivalent years of experience
- 6+ years experience in digital media space
- Understanding of advertising performance metrics and ecosystem
- 3+ years of experience managing a client services team
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, as well as experience with analyzing datasets, and delivering actionable insights
- A passion for Reddit as a user and knowledge of our ad products
- Annual Personal & Professional development funds
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- 401k Matching
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Monthly Global Wellness Days
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].