Viz.ai, located in San Francisco, Tel Aviv, Portugal and Amsterdam, pioneered the use of AI algorithms and machine learning to increase the speed of diagnosis and care for a variety of acute and emergent diseases across hospitals and health systems. The Viz Platform is a transformative, intelligent care coordination solution that unifies synchronized care collaboration, high fidelity mobile image viewing, automated workflows and improved visibility at decision-making moments. Viz.ai’s comprehensive neurovascular and vascular AI platform is clinically proven to save time and improve patient outcomes and access to care and is used in more than 1,000 hospitals in the US and EMEA. Viz.ai’s life science portfolio expands the power of the AI-powered Viz Platform to pharmaceutical and medical device companies who are leaning into digital transformation to bring life-saving therapies to market more efficiently. The company was named to the Forbes 2021 Next Billion-Dollar Startups list of the 25 fastest-growing venture-backed startups and has been on the Forbes AI 50 list for three consecutive years. For more information visit viz.ai.
The Life Science Partnership Manager will be a key member of the Life Science Business Development team and will hold the primary responsibility for account management and execution of our pharma-related projects. The role will be responsible for building relationships and managing communication and program management. The role will be highly autonomous with proactive communication to both internal departmental stakeholders and with our clients. The Pharma Account Manager will be at point for ensuring execution success and value delivery, as well as serve as the primary point of contact for account growth opportunities.
- Manage Life Science partner relationships ensuring partner satisfaction and partnership success
- Develop strategies for implementing and launching each specific partnership initiative, including driving buy-in and adoption among key stakeholders within the partner organization
- Manage performance of each partnership initiative - diagnosing problems, assessing changing partner needs and market conditions and working cross-functionally to adapt each partnership and our services appropriately
- Advocate for partner needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive initiative momentum.
- Collaborate with all delivery stakeholders involved to ensure fulfillment of all Viz commitments in order to maintain partnership momentum
- Manage regular reviews and executive sessions with partners
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy leading others, bringing execution order through planning, attention to detail and influencing others.
- You love diving into new technologies, particularly software and AI solutions, and how they fit into a bigger picture of drug development and commercialization value
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are comfortable working with remote teams
- You are intellectually curious and work well with ambiguity
- You empathize deeply with clients and are passionate about healthcare and improving patient care
- You see the art of the possible both on the current projects, and well as future opportunities with our pharma partners
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience in life sciences, with a preference experience in both development and commercial side of pharma
- Deep knowledge of drug development and commercial models of pharmaceuticals, comfortable in executive-level discussions
- Prior healthcare-related SAAS experience and product development methodologies
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills - from communication to influence for decisions and project traction
- Self-starter, organized and discipline, with an unwavering focus to customer satisfaction
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
Nice to have:
- Advanced degree in Medicine and/or an MBA
What success looks like:
- After first month, you are versed in core Viz offerings, pharma partner positioning and target accounts goals
- Formation of strong relationships, both external and internal to enable growth and commercial success
- After onboarding and cross training with other account managers, the ability to operate and lead autonomously
- Meet or exceed customer expectations including delivery timelines and value generation
Viz offers competitive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, 401k, generous vacation, and other great benefits to full-time employees.
Viz.ai is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law. If you’re applying for a position in San Francisco, review the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance guidelines applicable in your area.
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we require Viz.ai employees to be fully vaccinated before any in-person meetings unless you are exempt.