Lead Development Representative at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud-based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We're looking for people who are ready to roll up their sleeves and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
What you get to do in this role:
The Lead Development Representative builds sales pipeline while achieving monthly, quarterly and annual objectives.
- Follow up on Marketing-generated leads to qualify them for potential Sales opportunities
- Create, manage and drive all inbound leads to Sales acceptance
- Collaborate with Marketing in executing various demand generation campaigns
- Invite and drive attendance to company events and regional trade shows
- Understand how ServiceNow solutions address various customer pain points
- Research, identify, and prioritize target accounts for prospecting activities, building prospecting contact lists and org/account mappings
- Acquire, update and maintain contact information within the CRM, providing the account team with information to ensure opportunities are understood and next steps are clearly identified
- Utilize and leverage internal and external technology to identify, develop and manage marketing leads effectively
- Travel for training and/or meetings may occasionally be required
To be successful in this role you have:
- An ambitious, creative, goal-oriented and customer-focused mindset
- A basic understanding of Cloud computing and SaaS offerings
- Excellent listening, verbal and written skills
- Ability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow customers, prospects and internal colleagues
- A growth mindset, consistently working to improve your skills and adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Humble confidence and the ability to differentiate ServiceNow to customers
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550 , or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.