Role: L&D Partner
Reports To: Senior Manager of Training
We’re seeking an amazing L&D Partner to help increase the skills of our team through interactive, relevant, and fun learning content.
About This Role
The L&D Partner manages the activities involved in the preparation, delivery and assessment of learning and development programs for Hippo’s Producer Channel. The L&D Partner is responsible for providing virtual training offerings to agency owners. This role will also be heavily involved in the learning strategy and content creation for the thousands of agents appointed with Hippo. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a passion for talent development, a high level of flexibility, commitment, and the ability to train within a high paced sales environment.
You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile, and fun environment. You are a motivated and energetic person, passionate about learning. You are creative and enjoy looking for innovative solutions. You have a background in modern adult learning principles and/or personal lines insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Lead new agents through a virtual training program
- Innovate new learning solutions for a nationwide audience of agency owners
- Create a supportive and conducive adult learning environment
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Collaborate with leaders in Marketing, Product Design and Sales leadership to identify training needs
- Devise modes of assessment, such as tests or quizzes, to measure the effectiveness of the course
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Minimum three years of training or insurance sales experience
- Excellent communication, oral, and written skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Training or Sales management background
- Public Speaking ability
Nice to Haves:
- Knowledge of and practical application of Adult Learning Theory and instructional design principles
- Learning content creation experience
- Virtual Facilitation experience
- Personal Lines Insurance experience
- Healthy Hippos Benefits- 100% Employer paid medical, dental & vision plan options for our team members AND their families (yes, you read that correctly). As well as 401K, life insurance, long & short-term disability, EAP and flexible spending.
- Flexible Paid Time Off- Uncapped PTO (with manager approval)
Hippo is an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Hippo’s applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to an applicant’s disability or need for accommodation. Any Hippo applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Hippo’s People Team to make the need for an accommodation known.