Large Enterprise Account Executive - Seattle (Remote) at Arctic Wolf
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf seeks a Large Enterprise Account Executive - Seattle to join our Pack.
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
As we believe in corporate responsibility, Arctic Wolf offices around the world participate in volunteer programs throughout their communities. We’ve also earned distinction from TravelWise for our efforts in promoting sustainable transportation.
About the Role:
Location: Greater Seattle Area (Remote)
Arctic Wolf Networks is searching for a highly motivated, flexible, proven technology sales leader and professional to join our Large Enterprise sales team in the Seattle Territory. Account Executives are major contributors to Arctic Wolf fast-growth success as they drive and quarterback new account acquisition in the Enterprise Market. Working with your SE, channel, field events, customer success and sales development teams, Large Enterprise Account Executives hold responsibility and accountability for achieving sales goals in the area. As the face for Arctic Wolf in Seattle, this executive sales role will represent our team, culture, and services with integrity, energy, collaboration and intelligence to partners, prospects and customers on a daily basis.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas through a solid, measurable sales process while conducting detailed and professional sales campaigns
- Identify net new prospects in assigned territory through discovery calls, regular partner meetings, events, partner registrations and personal prospecting
- Understand the Arctic Wolf Networks technical capabilities, benefits, business outcomes, and industry context to best position our service and navigate an intelligent sales campaign
- Use internal security, communication and CRM tools to increase your personal efficiency and productivity while delivering accurate business and customer information to the business
- Manage multiple business, sales cycles and customer priorities with 10-20+ sales opportunities each quarter while also navigating long-term strategic opportunities
- Master competitive offerings and differentiation to focus on customer requirements and outcomes ensuring effective opportunity qualification and tactical positioning on sales campaigns
- Collaborate with internal lead generation resources to establish pipeline of business and expand opportunities within the territory
- Be the key person to build solid rapport with prospects while acting as the team quarterback to keep the sales process moving forward
- Assist in finding, building, managing and growing new business partnerships within the reseller and ecosystem community to build pipeline and leverage relationships for competitive advantage
- Leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate net new leads for the territory
- Frequent attendance (8-10 each quarter) at events and trade shows (post COVID-19)
- Significant in-territory travel to engage onsite with prospective customers (post COVID-19)
- Collaborate with the management team to develop near-term and long-term strategic territory plans
- Lead weekly territory calls and establish strong lines of communication between pre-sales engineering, marketing, channel, inside sales and other business development resources
- Constantly improve communication and relationship with pre-sales engineering counterparts to create a cohesive selling process and customer experience
- Work in conjunction with channel resources to ensure success of strategic partners and strengthen channel relationships
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, finance, economics, computer science, computer information systems) or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a plus
- Skilled in selling techniques within a proven sales process framework and a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to the Enterprise and mid-market
- A proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Security, SaaS, Storage or related Technology sales experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid level of technology, spreadsheet and CRM utilization
- Devotion to continual personal sales development, customer service, and follow-up
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive-aggressive attitude, and have excellent organizational skills
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position.
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing [email protected]