As a Key Account Manager, you play a decisive role in the growth of 360Learning's business.
Within a structured team of 6 KAM Large, you are in charge of around 35 strategic accounts (existing customers from 1,000 to 10,000 employees) and your goal is to develop your portfolio and generate growth.
But you will not work alone: Client Success Partners and internal experts (digital pedagogy, platform structuring, IT) are in charge of the client’s project monitoring and execution. You will also get support from a Sales Development Representative for your outbound efforts. Collaboration with them will be instrumental to succeed in your upsell actions.
You will have the opportunity to be part of the very dynamic Digital training sector at a time when clients double down on distant training. Growth trend is steep and our KAM team are achieving their ambitious objectives in 2020.
This KAM Large role offers the possibility of moving to a KAM Enterprise position (existing customers >10,000 employees). We are eager to retain the best elements and favour internal moves after 2-3 years of continuous success to build together fulfilling career paths.
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert of our product and our Convexity corporate culture
- Meet the different teams at 360Learning
- Finalize your onboarding
- Take full ownership of your portfolio of customers
Within 3 months, you will:
- Map accounts and define an account growth strategy
- Work closely with our Client Success Partners to gather relevant information about our existing clients, in order to generate upselling
- Prepare account reviews with our clients in order to identify areas of development
- Conduct presentations and demonstrations of 360Learning
- Ensure the handover of the portfolio and close 75K€ of ARR
Within 6 months, you will:
- Ensure accurate reporting of the activity with your coach to optimize the forecast
- Be proactive in order to improve business processes
- Write business proposals and conduct business negotiations
Within 12 months, you will:
- Prepare, anticipate and ensure the renewal of clients’ contracts
- Define action plans to generate upselling
- Manage the entire business relationship with the clients
- Close 450 K € of ARR
The Skills Set
- An excellent academic background from the top 20 of the best French Business Schools.
- + 5 years of experience in sales of SaaS solutions in an Account Manager function (management and revenue generation with a portfolio of clients)
- Excellent sales track record
- A strong desire to learn and develop your skills
- Strong active listening skills
- A "Team Player" mindset
- Basic elements of HR culture would be a plus!
- Fluency in English (level B2 or equivalent). Native French Proficiency.
- Enthusiasm about the idea of working in our Culture of Convexity
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview in our office or by videocall with the coach
- Case study with the team and the coach
- Clarification meetings with the KAM team
- Interview with one of the co-founders
What We Offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including a variable component and equity)
- Benefits: Work From Home perks, RTT, lunch vouchers, medical insurance, gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Balance: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- International team: Offices in London, New York and Paris
- Culture: A framework that will make you successful - click here to envision what's it like to join 360Learning from onboarding to ramp-up, and beyond
Who we are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place.
360Learning powers the future of work at 1,500 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 220+ team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone.
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace, and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!