The KAM position is an ideal role to learn the “SaaS sales playbook”, a strong prerequisite to evolve toward a strategic or management position in any fast-growing Saas company.
This is also an unparalleled development opportunity for top-performing consultants considering launching their own company in the mid-term.
You will be working on our customer base to identify and close upsell opportunities. You will be coached by top sales performers on the commercial skill set (i.e., negotiation, sales process management) while also leveraging your consulting skill set (i.e., client management) to build strong relationships and help our clients achieve transformative impact with our solution.
We offer you a fast track to acquire the skill set to become Sales Director of a < 50 startup within 3 years.
You will have the opportunity to be part of the very dynamic Digital training sector at a time when clients double down on distant training. The growth trend is steep and our KAM team is achieving its ambitious objectives in 2020.
This KAM Large role offers the possibility of moving to a KAM Enterprise position (existing customers >10,000 employees). We are eager to offer you a fast track to acquire the skill set necessary to perform as a KAM and get internal opportunities (Management role if open position / SAE / Ops role).
Within 1 month, you will:
- Become an expert of our product and our Convexity corporate culture
- Meet the different teams at 360Learning
- Finalize your onboarding
- Benefit from a detailed coaching (fast track) to ramp up in quickly in our Sales Team
Within 3 months, you will:
- Map accounts and define an account growth strategy
- Work closely with our Client Success Partners to gather relevant information about our existing clients, in order to generate upselling.
- Prepare account reviews with our clients in order to identify areas of development.
- Shadow presentations and demonstrations of 360Learning, to understand how to pitch our solution and manage successfully up-selling and cross-selling processes.
- Ensure the handover of the portfolio and close 75 K€ of ARR
Within 6 months, you will:
- Ensure accurate reporting of the activity with your coach to optimize the forecast
- Be proactive in order to improve business processes
- Write business proposals and conduct business negotiations
- Take full ownership of your portfolio of customers
Within 12 months, you will:
- Prepare, anticipate and ensure the renewal of clients’ contracts
- Define action plans to generate upselling
- Manage the entire business relationship with the clients
- Close 450 K€ of ARR after your full ramp-up
What we offer
- Compensation: Competitive package (including equity)
- Benefits: RTT, Tickets Restaurant, 50% transport reimbursement, medical insurance, Gym subscription, 1 month parental leave for the second parent
- Flexibility: Flexible hours, full remote work possible anywhere in France
- Corporate culture: International team (offices in London, New York and Paris), Complete autonomy within your scope, Unique "Convexity" culture
- Call with our Talent Acquisition Manager
- Interview in our office or by video call with the coach
- Roleplay with the team and the coach
- Clarification meetings with the KAM team
- Interview with one of the co-founders
The Skills Set
- Top 4 of the best French Business Schools (HEC, Essec, ESCP, Edhec)
- Previous experience in on of the Top 5 of consulting companies (McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Deloitte Consulting LLP, or Oliver Wyman)
- A strong desire to learn and develop your sales skills
- Strong active listening skills
- A "Team Player" mindset
- Basic elements of HR culture would be a plus!
- Fluency in English (level B2 or equivalent). Native French Proficiency.
- Enthusiasm for our culture explained here
Who We Are
360Learning empowers Learning and Development teams to drive culture and growth through Collaborative Learning. Our learning platform combines collaborative tools with the power of an LMS, enabling high-growth companies to unlock learning based on collective expertise instead of top-down knowledge. 360Learning is the easiest way to onboard new employees, train customer-facing teams, and develop professional skills–all from one place. 360Learning powers the future of work at 1,200 organizations, including Toyota, Criteo, and Airbus. Founded in 2012, 360Learning has raised $41 million with 180 team members across New York, Paris, and London. You can learn more in this blog post from our CEO.
Learning Includes Everyone
In concert with our culture, 360Learning believes learning includes everyone and that means embracing the strengths of diversity, connectedness, and inclusion. Through conscientious efforts, our global footprint celebrates cultures, perspectives, and experiences from all over the world to support our platform that is built for all regardless of race, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, veteran status or any other aspect which makes an individual unique or protected by laws and regulations in the locations where we operate. Thus, 360Learning is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and we commit to continue this throughout our processes for recruitment, compensation, benefits, performance, promotion, and all other conditions and terms of employment. We want to learn from and with you!