We strive to innovate and enhance our customers’ ability to communicate within today’s digital, cloud and real-time business environments. Our team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Our global sales organisation spans EMEA, APAC and AMER and includes Mid-Market and Key Account Manager as well as Pre-Sales and Customer Success Teams. 2019 was an exciting year of growth for the team with 90 additions (taking us to a Global Sales Org of 190+) and we’re continuing our rapid market expansions in 2020 as we challenge the team to identify, close and develop new accounts exclusively for our CPaaS API products.Why this role matters
As a Key Account Manager you’ll grow net revenue from existing mid-market accounts and new accounts as you target the hottest enterprise and startup organisations to understand their business objectives and consult on how to achieve them by leveraging our communication platforms.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...What you'll do
- Focusing exclusively on Nexmo’s CPaaS API Products selling to a targeted list of large accounts in the DACH region, which will be a balance of both existing and new business.
- Stay focussed on winning the most relevant and largest Digital Natives ( ISVs, SaaS, digital first ) and Agile Enterprises in defined key verticals such as Transport/Logistic tech innovators, Digital Marketplaces, E-Commerce and Call Centres.
- Providing a solution oriented sales approach over the full delivery lifecycle, driving company growth by consistently growing and maintaining a healthy new business pipeline that will meet and aggressively exceed targets.
- Work closely with the pre-sales team to aid in designing innovative CPaaS solutions for prospects looking to migrate their Communication Infrastructure into the Cloud, integrating APIs into their customer experience flows.
- Permanently checking the best set of actions to deliver against the revenue plan.
- Contributing to and building the regional plan, with a clear focus on quick execution.
- Accurate and timely forecasting, acting as a business leader to build a solid, predictable and recurring revenue.
- Experience in large Enterprise Technology sales, Saas, Cloud, Storage, Data or Security in the DACH Region.
- Both written and verbal fluency in the German language
- Success selling Communication, UC/RTC, Storage, Security or CRM solutions in SaaS or PaaS models
- Experience building solid relationships with mid-level and senior executives across business, marketing and technology teams.
- Previous experience partnering with a strong PreSales Consultant
- A self starter attitude, creativity and curiosity with the focus and openness it takes to work both independently and collaboratively across the business.
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.