Key Account Manager- Cleveland at iRhythm Technologies, Inc. (Remote)
iRhythm is a leading digital healthcare company focused on the way cardiac arrhythmias are clinically diagnosed by combining our wearable biosensing technology with powerful cloud-based data analytics and machine- learning capabilities. Our goal is to be the leading provider of first-line ambulatory ECG monitoring for patients at risk for arrhythmias. iRhythm’s continuous ambulatory monitoring has already put over 1 million patients and their doctors on a shorter path to what they both need – answers.
About this role:
The Key Account Manager is responsible for providing high quality support to iRhythm’s high-volume accounts and sales team. This position is responsible for cultivating and sustaining long-term customer relationships as well as meeting and exceeding service levels and quality performance objectives with a large account focus. Proactively deliver value services to support customers and sales teams. Act as the primary point of contact for customers and the sales team when escalations and support intervention are required.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Strategic partner with the iRhythm sales organization to ensure the success of customers and patients within our large account segment.
- Customer/Account performance – monitoring and driving activities specific to registration volume, device inventory management, customer and patient satisfaction, clinical effectiveness, and workflow efficiency.
- Serve as primary point of contact for iRhythm internal teams regarding assigned customers. Liaison with key stakeholders in billing, clinical operations, legal, finance, inventory and customer care to ensure efficient account performance.
- Provide customer training on iRhythm toolset (ZioSuite, MyZio, etc.)
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues
- Ability to understand customer workflow, make recommendations to improve performance, and leverage iRhythm regional expertise as necessary.
- Responsible for the successful onboarding, implementation, and support of assigned accounts, including account system setup and support (EHR, MyZio, Salesforce).
- Attend and support key customer meetings and quarterly business reviews (sales and customer meetings).
- Assigned to large, complex, highly visible and strategic accounts.
- Travel to and conduct account in-service when needed.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with accounts and internal sales organization.
- Monitor and communicate key performance trends across assigned accounts. Work to develop action plans with the sales organization to improve account performance.
- Active member / leader of special and ongoing projects that are important to customer and iRhythm’s success.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting new methods to streamline operations through improved processes and additional technology.
- 7-12 years of proven experience in a high volume customer care or sales operational support environment, with at least 5 years in account management / field support role.
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager.
- Exceptionally collaborative, highly responsive, flexible and adaptive when working with customers and various teams within iRhythm.
- Must be self-directed and proactive.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
- Proven understanding of how to apply key measurements to drive commercial development
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment.
- Proficiency with tools commonly used in a business environment including customer relationship management (Salesforce), reporting and Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify trends and present information in a succinct and actionable manner.
- Bachelor’s or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be willing to travel up to 20%.
What’s in it for you:
This is a full-time position with competitive salary package and excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid time off.
IRhythm also provides additional benefits including 401K (w/ company match), an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, annual organizational/cultural committee events and more!
FLSA Status: Exempt
As a part of our core values, we ensure a diverse and inclusive workforce. We welcome and celebrate people of all backgrounds, experiences, skills and perspectives. iRhythm Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/V/D). Pursuant to San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Make iRhythm your path forward!