About JW Player:
JW Player is the leading video software and data insights platform that gives our customers independence and control in today’s Digital Video Economy. Founded over a decade ago as an open source video player, JW Player’s technology platform now powers digital video for hundreds of thousands of businesses across NA, EMEA, APAC and LATAM. Each month, there are over 1 billion viewers across 2.7 billion unique devices consuming video on JW Player’s technology.
The Sales Team:
The Sales team at JW Player plays a big part in the continued success of the business. The team pairs their strong communication skills with their exceptional prospecting skills to identity opportunities to generate pipeline. From there, the team manages the entire sales cycle of the opportunities to a successful close!
We are looking for a creative and dedicated Key Account Executive in the West Coast to deliver quality results, someone who is passionate in learning and developing their sales experience. Our creative sales people are strong communicators who are driven to being one of the top-notch performers who can deliver results. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to make a massive impact and help scale one of the world's leading video companies out there, this is the opportunity for you!
As a Key Account Executive, you will:
- With the help of your dedicated Solutions Engineer and Account Manager, you will lead a consultative sales process from initial client engagement to closed sales in order to establish strategic relationships with new customers and achieve assigned sales targets.
- You will conduct proactive consultative needs analysis with prospective clients addressing business challenges and requirements, including the development of client centric product solutions with cost benefits.
- You will maintain a high level of relevant product and industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior executives and stakeholders.
- You will accurately forecast in Salesforce on prospective sales volumes as well as keep detailed notes on client interactions.
- Work with pre-sales, product, and technical staff where required to address customer needs.
- You will provide feedback to sales management on ways to drive sales, and improve JW Player brand and reputation and provide feedback on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and help guide the product roadmap.
- Identify sales support requirements and work to develop and improve sales tools.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
Requirements of the role:
- 5+ years of SaaS sales experience with enterprise customers.
- 5+ years of video streaming technology sales experience with enterprise customers.
- Proven experience in developing enterprise contracts and managing long and complex sales cycles.
- Proof of consistent success in B2B sales with $200K+ ACV deal sizes and $1M+ annual revenue.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies).
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment.
- Ability to multitask, as well as work efficiently and effectively within required deadlines.
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology.
- You must be comfortable in a growing mid-stage company where you will be influential to our growth, lead by example and consistently take initiative to improve workflow, process and sales success.
- Experience selling Online Video Product
Perks of being at JW Player, U.S
When you join JW Player, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success!
As a full time employee, you will qualify for:
- Private Medical, Vision and Dental Coverage for you and your family
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Stock Options Purchase Program
- Quarterly and Annual Team Events - because team building is important!
- Professional Career Program and Career Development Opportunities
- Bi-Annual Hack Weeks for those who are interested in using their coding knowledge
- Fireside chats with individuals in the JW Player family
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.